Esteemed Contributor

Aerial America on Smithsonian Channel

I have been watching his series the last few days.  Each episode covers one state and it is all  aerial views of the different cities and landscapes in that state. It also tells of historial events of the state.

I have really enjoyed it and have learned alot about places I will not get a chance to visit.  The scenery is beautiful.

I highly recommend it if you have the Smithsonian Channel.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Aerial America on Smithsonian Channel

I also recommend this series on individual states.  This channel has so many interesting offerings.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT  Isn't that series wonderful.  I swear I've learned more about this country watching Aerial America than I did in history classes in school.

Honored Contributor

I have been watching this series for years. Just love it. I can watch episodes over and over and still find something new.

Honored Contributor

We always watch it, when it is on.

My husband wrote down several places he wants to visit, when we go away on vacation later this year.

Esteemed Contributor

I love that show and have learned a lot about the other states...beautiful scenery I agree. 

Esteemed Contributor

Usually we don't get the Smithsonian Channel but occasionally it shows up for no apparant reason. 

Since the stay at home orders began we have had it more. It's weird, last week it was gone for a day or two, now it's back.

Esteemed Contributor

Terrific series. I'm a geography nut so most enjoyable. Recorded and grandson watched it with me. Thank you for bringing this up. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

Agreed!  It is a wonderful series that we have been watching for several years.  Occasionally we have caught Aerial Africa, Aerial New Zealand, and a couple other international episodes.  They are all done very well.

Honored Contributor

we love this show, 

when the n***s is dire it is relaxing and you learning something too

I'll watch it over and over