Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@grandma r   Ok, Ok,  NOW, THIS IS YOUR DAY!  Let's get Right Down To The Real Nitty Gritty (as the song says). HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🥳 🎂 

I know we live in a time where things are hard to celebrate, especially great occasions. BUT

Today is a great day no matter how we celebrate it. I celebrate knowing you. It may only be through this thread but I feel as though I know your heart and soul. Better than you, that's hard to find. None of those people that you made sure were taken care of properly, know that! Their safety was is your hands. I thank you on their behalf.  

So, do what ever makes you happy today. 💃 💃💃, eat and drink whatever you like.

Today is a good day for me, knowing a person like you is within my atmosphere. I tell my daughter, that she makes me a better person. Well, you make me happy, just knowing you.

On a sadder note, I'm sooo sorry about your friend. Of course I will pray for your friend and send warmth, light, peace and love to their family and you of course. You know, you and hubby are always in my heart and in my prayers. Obviously, this is a bittersweet day

but please celebrate YOU! 🤗❤️

Edited to say:  I'm still at my daughters and just to let you know, I told my daughter and grandson to celebrate this day with me. They send they're birthday wishes, love and prayers to you and your friends family.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

To all of my friends:  

As Always, Stay Well, Stay Safe, Cuddle up and hug your loved (whether they be human or animal), Tell  them you love them and always be 😎.😘

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 😘

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r  All the best to you for the coming year and beyond...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, @grandma r !   I hope you have a wonderful day.

And I am so very sorry for your loss.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday to all March GH gals!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of villains again...

Since I posted a few pics of Faison, I thought I should do the same with my favorite, Helena. I didn't count but I noticed her name was mentioned more than any other by those who answered the QOTM.

Here's to Helena who gets more than a few...

Helena Cassadine #2 (Constance Towers) | General hospital, Actresses,  Beautiful actresses

Happy Birthday to General Hospital Star Jane Elliot!

REPORT: Constance Towers returns as General Hospital's Helena Cassadine |  GH on Soap Central

Who is Valentin's father on General Hospital? Here's why it isn't Luke  Spencer

GUEST BLOG #11: Ed Martin Checks Into "General Hospital"

ABC 'General Hospital' Spoilers: Helena Cassadine Returns - Revenge Ahead -  Secrets Unfold | Soap Dirt

5 Characters We'd like Back on 'General Hospital' When Shooting Resumes -  Luke, Helena, and More | Soap Dirt

She is magnificent...

Characters of the Past: GH's Helena Cassadine! | Soap Opera News

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Have a great day, @grandma r !  Dance like no one is watching!  Do whatever makes you happy today

Along with the birthday wishes, my condolences on the loss of your friend.  Make today extra special to honor your friend also

We would not be the same here without you!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Tuesday at the end as the wedding (finally) is to begin.....Ahhhh, that's my Lisle. :womanvery-happy:

From the "Here We Go Again" Department:  As the preview showed, ooppsie...Finn says to Anna "you knew all along".  Another Curtis and Jordan "why did you keep the secret from me" playbook.  

Wondering about the colors of the matron of honor dresses:  Jordan in red for Anna.  Sam in "busty" black for Maxie.  Hmmmmm

ITA, as usual, @mysoutherncomfort .  I know I am old and old fashioned fashion dos and don'ts no longer exist, but I was always taught NOT to wear red to a wedding!  

and Sam, you looked ridiculous for a Maiden of Honor!  But the girls away for a wedding, girlfriend!

And why is pregnant Maxie wearing a white dress to the floor?  I though Anna looked perfect for a wedding of a certain number, but Maxie has been married before also!

Have a great day, friends!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it