Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ March 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

50+ Hello March Images, Pictures, Quotes, and Pics [2021]

Happy March!

Everyone is welcome.     

It has been one year since we met Portia, Trina's mother. Here's a recap of some of the things that happened last March. 

• Taggart “died” at GH after being involved in a shootout which prevented Cam and Trina from being kidnapped thanks to an expected assist from Curtis and an unexpected assist from Jason.

•  After months of wondering who and where Trina’s mother was, we finally met Portia Robinson, a doctor who had recently been hired to work at GH.

•  After Molly turned down T.J.’s proposal, he disappeared. It was later revealed he had been kidnapped by thugs who worked for Cyrus Renault.

• Britt went to Charlie’s and after some drunk flirting with Julian, she went upstairs to his apartment and the two had sex.

•  Alexis and Neil went to New York for Neil’s hearing to determine if he could keep his medical license. After months of telling themselves and each other the reasons why they couldn’t be romantically involved, they gave in to their “passion”. Some agreed it was cringe worthy.

• Baby Wiley was rushed to GH where it was discovered he had a heart defect. Since Nelle had reappeared both she and Michael had to sign a consent form for the toddler to have surgery. After Nelle refused to sign Carly locked her on the roof and forged her signature so they could proceed with the surgery.

Since the beginning of the February thread  some stories either moved or started. I probably should stop adding the line "Nothing ended".

• Despite Carly and Jax’s decision to keep the information from Nina she found out Nelle was her daughter. Nina promptly ended her relationship with Jax and basically declared Carly as an enemy.

• Portia continued to support Curtis as he struggled to figure out whether his relationship with Jordan should be saved. He did have a conversation with the Commissioner telling her they should consider themselves officially separated.

• Anna and Valentin realized it was becoming more and more obvious that Peter was not who he was pretending to be. After each of then met with him separately that mind blowing decision was irrevocably confirmed.

• Franco continues to hear Peter’s voice in his head. He also is worrying about whether he will revert to the same/similar behavior he displayed before his first tumor was removed.

• A memorial service was held for Sonny while he continues to work for and get to know Phyllis and Lenny.

Thank you to All who answered February's QOTM.

March Questions of the Month:

The word "villain" is defined as "A character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot". Over the years GH has had many villains. Villains - like many things - are relative. Some were hated almost universally while others became major longtime characters on the show. Some villains have been embraced and are loved. We forgive their bad behaviors and normalize them.

Pick one or as many as you like of the questions below. Provide details for your answers.

1. Name characters you consider to be villains. They can be past or present.

2. Looking back at villains of the past how do they compare to the ones of today?

3. Is there a villain who hasn't been around for a while who you would like to return?

4. Name your all time favorite and/or "hated" villain.

This seems to have become a permanent addition to the first post on the GH monthly thread. I posted last month that when I was perusing the March 2020 thread the comments regarding Covid 19 that we posted at the time jumped out at me. We suspected we weren't getting "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" but none of us realized how much our lives would change over the course of one year.

Now that the third vaccine has been approved I hope we will see all areas of our country returning to some semblance of normal. We are ultimately responsible for ourselves. Make informed choices which will hopefully keep you safe and healthy. Please and thank you.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ March 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

If this is the month you celebrate your BD and

it isn't already listed, let us know.

March Birthdays - Home | Facebook

March 4th  - grandma r   

March 20th - LipstickDiva

March 21st - BeckiWV

Honored Contributor

Community of GH Posters/Readers & their Location via State

CALIFORNIA

SleeplessinSD   {Southern}

wsmom     {Northern}

FLORIDA

SloopJohnB     {Southeast}  

southern comfort     {Southeast}

ILLINOIS

abbalulu

cowboy sam

Tique

LOUISIANA

Renata

NEW JERSEY

daisy3     {Northern}

NEW YORK

Coquille

Helena852     {Western side of the state}

I am still oxox     {Westchester County}

Jordan2

NORTH CAROLINA

kathybnc2     {Biss}

OHIO

LipstickDiva     {North Central}

OKLAHOMA

redwingsgal

OREGON

rhodygal

PENNSYLVANIA

CLHS68

Grandma r      {Lehigh Valley}

NancyE         

TENNESSEE

Preds

TEXAS

Corita     {West}

VIRGINIA

Annabellethecat      {Southern between Richmond & DC}

WASHINGTON

RainyDayGirl

WEST VIRGINIA

BeckiWV

WISCONSIN

Wiskota

If you want to be added to this list, please provide your state.

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of March 1

Franco stumbles onto something unexpected

GH Spoilers for the week of March 1, 2021 on General Hospital | Soap Central

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of March 1, 2021.

Jackie and Gregory reach the same conclusion

Finn leans on Chase

Jackie reflects on her choices

Anna and Valentin devise a plan of action

Valentin's mission hits a snag

Dante seeks out Peter

Peter moves forward with single-minded focus

Peter demands the truth from Anna

Valentin offers his support

Anna is filled with remorse

Anna comes clean to Robert

Maxie is caught by surprise

Maxie embraces her future with Peter

Mac steps in

Franco's health issues dominate his life

Franco stumbles onto something unexpected

Franco has a better understanding of things

Nina doesn't hold back when talking to Ava about Carly

Nina rankles Carly

Michael signals that he's willing to compromise

Jax is frustrated with where things stand with Nina

Jordan looks for answers

Lucy finds herself sidetracked

Lucy is momentarily stunned

Sam keeps Dante wondering

Trusted Contributor

I think Jerry Jax was the scariest villain as he was ruthless. Didn't like that storyline with him at all.  It was exciting years ago with Luke and Laura and Mr. Smith.  The man from the cult who I cannot remember his name who was with Willow's mother, I didn't like him either.  I guess I enjoyed Nelle more than these villains when I think back.  That even surprises me. BTW,, I had read some GH spoilers and I am hoping some of them do not happen as there are characters I would like to see stay.  And there are those I would like to see go and a couple that I would like to see stay gone.  

Trusted Contributor

Best villain.............

helena.jpg

Thanks @Tique  for your recap !

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Maxie Be Saved From Marrying Peter?

Courtney Dunham

General Hospital Spoilers: Will Maxie Be Saved From Marrying Peter?

General Hospital spoilers for Monday reveal a startling cemetery visit, a plan to stop the madness, and a realization about a marriage.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Maxie is shocked and scared when she sees a surprise visitor at Nathan’s grave. Chances are it’s Liesl, who Maxie doesn’t know is in town much less out of prison. Whomever it is, they have an important message for her — but does that include stopping Maxie from marrying Peter? Elsewhere, her absence is getting noticed!

Anna and Valentin develop their plan to stop Peter from hurting anyone else, especially Maxie. Reeling from the devastating news that her nephew/once believed son really hasn’t changed at all, Anna tries to make peace with the fact that she did everything she could to help Peter.

Halting Peter

Even though Valentin is the one who brought all of these disturbing revelations to Anna, he’s still very fond of Peter, having essentially helped raise him. He doesn’t want to see Peter and his entire life destroyed, so he makes one more plea that it’s not too late. Will Valentin be able to reach Peter and influence him to do the right thing, no matter what it may cost?

In the meantime, anticipation for the impending nuptials continues at a fevered pitch, especially for Violet who is excited about the big day for her dad and Peter. Chase is on hand for his beloved brother and trying to help out as best he can. But he remains clueless about his brother’s past with his mom.

Coming To Realization

Speaking of his mom, Jackie and Gregory finally come to a realization about their marriage and family. Coming on the heels of Finn deciding to check the DNA results on whether he is Chase’s biological father, will Jackie finally come clean about her night with Finn to her soon-to-be ex, or will it stay buried, just like she hopes the DNA results will?

Honored Contributor

This Week Promo

Honored Contributor

What Are You Doing Here Promo

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]