Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort  Am I hiding my darling Peter... I'll never tell... Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@KBEANS  @mysoutherncomfort  Here you go... If at all into country, you might actually be surprised...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoDxPXKSGbc

Thank you @stevieb it is not whether I am into country or not, it's this man cannot sing IMO.  Thank you for sharing; I'm going to wash my ears out now with hydrogen peroxide.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  I have refrained from commenting on this even when people were posting about how long Maxie had been pregnant. I suspected there was a method to that madness.

A little background: Last May before GH went on hiatus it was implied that someone was pregnant and they began dropping little hints so we deduced it was Maxie which was confirmed when taping resumed in August. When Peter and Maxie first hooked up, comments were made [both here and on other sites] about why "that hottie" would want Maxie. One of the ladies here even mentioned when the two of them jetted off on what was supposed to have been a romantic trip to Paris Maxie looked like she could be Peter's matronly aunt. Insert pregnancy and that sorta supposedly gave Maxie a valid reason for her look [hair, dress, weight]. So they dragged that pregnancy out as l-o-o-o-n-n-g as they could. 

Flash forward to today and that picture of her that's hanging in the studio. If that was me and I looked like she looks now, they would have to call security to restrain me if they tried to replace that photo with a current one. But that's just me.

Jumbo Music Note Cutouts | Oriental TradingI'm so vain. 

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb  I have refrained from commenting on this even when people were posting about how long Maxie had been pregnant. I suspected there was a method to that madness.

A little background: Last May before GH went on hiatus it was implied that someone was pregnant and they began dropping little hints so we deduced it was Maxie which was confirmed when taping resumed in August. When Peter and Maxie first hooked up, comments were made [both here and on other sites] about why "that hottie" would want Maxie. One of the ladies here even mentioned when the two of them jetted off on what was supposed to have been a romantic trip to Paris Maxie looked like she could be Peter's matronly aunt. Insert pregnancy and that sorta supposedly gave Maxie a valid reason for her look [hair, dress, weight]. So they dragged that pregnancy out as l-o-o-o-n-n-g as they could. 

Flash forward to today and that picture of her that's hanging in the studio. If that was me and I looked like she looks now, they would have to call security to restrain me if they tried to replace that photo with a current one. But that's just me.

Jumbo Music Note Cutouts | Oriental TradingI'm so vain. 

So Kirsten Storms wasn't actually pregnant in real life? She has just the one child?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So Kirsten Storms wasn't actually pregnant in real life? She has just the one child?

@RainCityWoman   no and that's a question she had to address repeatedly. She's the mother of one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kirsten Storms posted an instastory today in a neck brace saying that she had brain surgery in the last two days on the lower portion of her brain.

They had to drain and remove a large cyst that had split into two.

Emme Ryan was with her, had picked her up from the hospital and KS was saying she would be on the mend for the next few weeks.

Respected Contributor

All the bad guys seem to be taking a hiatus. Makes me wonder who's peeping in at Miklow. Could it be Nell? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me thinks the peeper is Jax. He had just left the Qs and probably got a glimpse of Michael and Willow. It would be just like him with his superior/santimonius self to use that to blackmail Michael into giving Nina visiting rights. Today Yesterday he mentioned how Nina was missing all of Wiley's new discoveries.

Esteemed Contributor

Michael and Willow need to invest some of that Q money in a few curtains!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QOTM May sweeps (@Tique is right as rain about sweeps spilling over into June)

Best and worst (so far):

Best: Beautiful baby Louise/Bailey; Jason/Britt; and hopefully Cyrus/Peter finally going down.

Worst: Curtis getting shot; looking at poor Maxie without her baby; and knowing Valentine is going to be crushed soon when he finds out about the baby.