Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Call me crazy but I don't think Peter is dead.  I think they will go to the stairwell and he will be gone because he got up and left.  Most of this week has been great but this was really silly because Finn could have played this a number of ways.  Somehow no one ever thinks of anything other than the fact they will go to jail. 

Of course there are no cameras in the stairwells.  There probably aren't cameras anywhere inside the hospital.  There never seem to be cameras anywhere there should be cameras.  LOL

Maxie has been really good this week IMO. She really gave it to Peter.  I just hope Peter doesn't come out of it, see Brooklyn and kidnap her and the baby, or take the baby or something along those lines. 

I had to laugh at Trina and Portia running out of the house but standing right outside the windows by the house.  Why would you not run as far away as possible.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

Sheesh... In addition to FF-ing over all the Pennsylvania scenes, I now find I'm doing the same with way, way too many others, which leads me to wonder if this is at all worthwhile. As it is, I can pretty much get through a week's worth of shows in a couple of hours... Now, I'll have to add any scenes involving the absolutely preposterous Brook Lynn and the baby storyline... 

Have said so before but so agree with those finding this whole protracted Willow nonsense positively unwatchable at this point... I like Chase, (wish they'd move on from this idiotic poison story arc), can take or leave Michael, but can no longer endure the insipid Willow... If Mikie is milquetoast, then the two of them are a perfect match...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Nancy Drew  @abbalulu  this is a guess but an educated one. Could the bandage have been over the shirt because they knew no one would want to see this gentleman bare his chest? I know. I should only speak for myself.

GH Cyrus gun

They just keep getting prettier and prettier, huh? 🤬 👎🏽

Oh c'mon now, @Tique that was exactly what I was going to post.  Seriously!  After seeing RO's hair hang down, does anyone want to see any part of his body, even a toe?  As an aside, I understand that the actor, Jeff Kober, also is a singer.  Certainly hope his voice is better than his acting.  

OMG @mysoutherncomfort He's a singer too? !  For all the fans who watched GH in the old days... maybe he could serenade his sister while holding her hostage, with the old, made for GH, Christopher Cross song  🎶 "Think of Laura. " 🎶  😝 Wow, I can't even imagine him singing with those long pauses he takes while he tries to recall his lines. Terrible. Someone find us a singing Cyrus PLEASE! We could use the laff!!!

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS  @mysoutherncomfort  Here you go... If at all into country, you might actually be surprised...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoDxPXKSGbc

Esteemed Contributor

GrandmaR, hope things are coming to a solution for your grandson. It's tough to see young people with these perplexing health issues.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: teRe: General Hospital ~ June 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

So is Peter going to just stay in the stairwell until he festers and becomes a skeleton? does no one ever use those stairs, except Liz and Finn? Please do NOT let him be alive. A nurse and a doctor checked his vitals and pronounced him dead. And for those of you who like Peter, don't worry. GH writers will just bring him back as a new character and nobody will recognize him.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

So is Peter going to just stay in the stairwell until he festers and becomes a skeleton? does no one ever use those stairs, except Liz and Finn? Please do NOT let him be alive. A nurse and a doctor checked his vitals and pronounced him dead. And for those of you who like Peter, don't worry. GH writers will just bring him back as a new character and nobody will recognize him.

@RainCityWoman   this week's gold star goes to you.

Best Gold Stars GIFs | Gfycat

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Wow ! Franco  er.. Dr. Austin has really slimmed down..so thin looking today!

Ok..who was outside by  that window looking in at Willow and Mikey  making out????

Maybe Chase snuck out of the hospital  wanting to see Willow??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Wow ! Franco  er.. Dr. Austin has really slimmed down..so thin looking today!

Ok..who was outside by  that window looking in at Willow and Mikey  making out????

Maybe Chase snuck out of the hospital  wanting to see Willow??

Hope it was Chase. Don't want to see him get his feelings hurt, but this tiresome trio needs to end. In fact, it's way overdue. 

Respected Contributor

An excerpt below from Soaps In Depth.....Good gosh, she fell down an abandoned mine shaft.

In soaps, you can never be completely sure if a character is out of the picture, especially if there’s no dead body (and sometimes not even then!), so who’s to say that this woman who masqueraded as Nurse Jennings won’t crawl her way out of that pit and head to Port Charles looking for revenge? You’ll just have to keep watching GH to see what happens next!

Body, body who has/where is Peter's body?  Hmmm, @stevieb ok, fess up, are you hiding and nursing him back to health?

Liesel/Britt:  Enjoyed their scenes together today.  Hey, mother and daughter bonding; better late than never.

BLQ/Valentin/and baby Bailey:  This will be a long, protracted s/l IMO.  Maxie will want her baby back (at some point), but it will be fruitless.  With Maxie's "fragile" condition (the abduction of Louise), no one will believe her story.  Heck, they may even want her to go to Ferncliff for "emotional care".

The Q's compound:  Who's looking in the window at the gate house viewing the horizontal tango between insipid Willow and Mikey MT?  More folks just come and go on that property than the Metro Court.

And I have my answer to Dr. Austin/Roger H:  No, we don't notice a resemblance whatsoever.  OK, I'll go with that and see where this character leads, and for that matter, who he really is.  Dr. Austin _____, originally from ______, Dr. of what?