Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@kelsey17 wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Tique @stevieb  et al.......I couldn't care less about Austin or his Daddy.  Why bring this up now????  Total waste of air time, imo.

Maxie confiding in ninny is not smart.  Ninny will blab to someone, most likely Jax.

What a co inky dink......Lenny is heading to NY Methodist Hospital with Phyllis and Smike......and so are Anna and Valentin.  What could possibly go wrong?????  Although, with these writers, they most likely will just miss one another.

So far new Spency is still the spoiled, self-entitled brat!!!

Wonder how long his cover will stay intact.

Exactly.......the near misses have extended this storyline WAAAAYYYYY too long.....Jax/Joss coming, the famous Sonny sauce, etc............time to end that scenerio.

@kelsey17  Agree. The near misses have become sort of a way for them to taunt the viewers. They've also become somewhat predictable and frankly are sort of like cheapshots... And yes, it's well past time for this story line to be over... When no one likes a story line, and I don't know anyone that likes this one, you don't drag it out for more than half the year...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

@stevieb   as I suspected your heartfelt post had an effect on more than me. I started adding my "checking in" posts after the pandemic started. As isolating as it was for those who live with at least one other person, it was worse for most who live alone. I purposely didn't include specifics similarly to my first post about the recent disaster in Florida. Others replied. We wrote mostly about our feelings, our fears, and our frustrations. Sometimes writing helps. For me it is often cathartic- getting my thoughts out of my head and on to paper/screen.

Still thinking of those with health issues and their family members/friends.

Took this from last year's August thread. It still applies.

Thinking of you GIFs - Get the best GIF ... in 2020 | Thinking of ...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smike's hair is turning dark, another sure sign his memory is returning lol.  It's about time!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

...Some nice eye candy at the pool yesterday... Hey, it might have been gratuitous, but at least it was worth seeing... So glad Austin wasn't there to spoil the scenery...

@stevieb   thanks for that. @mysoutherncomfort  had posted about Lenny's diagnoses so I didn't think I needed to rush to watch. I recently reached a conclusion. If I'm home, watching IRT isn't a problem. If I'm not I have to bribe myself to go back and watch my recording. One day this week I even suffered through watching a Murder She Baked rather than watch GH.

Speaking of MSB I have a bone to pick with you and @VaBelle35.  I thought that dreadful wonderful series had ended so why am I seeing a promo with Mathison and what's her name for a new movie with a new name - same idea/same actors/same predictable premise. Can't wait...I know you'll start the discussion thread.

Back to GH...given a choice I would also pick Lenny.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

tyvm for your posting that linkSmiley Happy

Loved the little boy  telling like it is  about Sonny &NinaHeart

And he is right!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

We can agree to disagree on this. It's not the first time nor I suspect will it be the last. 🙂

Of course we can agree to disagree...that's why I, nor should anyone else take differing views/opinions personally.  Most importantly, one must keep in mind that this is a "soap"; it is not reality (I'm sometimes very guilty of looking for logic/reality) and therefore, things can move along quickly (SORAS) or at less than a snail's pace.  For example, Smike's body was never found, yet, I imagine that Carly must have had Sonny declared dead or she couldn't legally marry Jason.  It would have been nice if the writers had Diane put forth that little tidbit.

Just had another thought - maybe he took Caulfield as his last name.  Now here is something we can agree upon.  Had the same thought.  If indeed Smike was given a new name, docs by a court, then yes, I, too, thought it would be "Mike Caulfield".  Again, just wish the writers (and I still use that term loosley) would have had a scene at the Tan-O about his "new and complete identity"). If this is the case, at least Nina or anyone else could say to whomsoever inquired ..."his/my name is Mike Caulfield, Mike Smith, Mike whatever. :womanwink:

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Smike's hair is turning dark, another sure sign his memory returning lol.  It's about time!

Thank you @BeckiWV for mentioning this. I thought it was time to visit my eye doctor.  :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Smike's hair is turning dark, another sure sign his memory returning lol.  It's about time!

@BeckiWV   Yes, I saw that.  Looks like he and Miss Clairol had a little tete a tete.  💆

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

...Some nice eye candy at the pool yesterday... Hey, it might have been gratuitous, but at least it was worth seeing... So glad Austin wasn't there to spoil the scenery...

@stevieb   thanks for that. @mysoutherncomfort  had posted about Lenny's diagnoses so I didn't think I needed to rush to watch. I recently reached a conclusion. If I'm home, watching IRT isn't a problem. If I'm not I have to bribe myself to go back and watch my recording. One day this week I even suffered through watching a Murder She Baked rather than watch GH.

Speaking of MSB I have a bone to pick with you and @VaBelle35.  I thought that dreadful wonderful series had ended so why am I seeing a promo with Mathison and what's her name for a new movie with a new name - same idea/same actors/same predictable premise. Can't wait...I know you'll start the discussion thread.

Back to GH...given a choice I would also pick Lenny.

@Tique  I either watch (when I watch) later in the evening on days when there aren't many choices or binge watch (or maybe I should say FF) on Sunday evenings, when there also aren't many choices... I almost never watch 'live' but I often find that when I do and I'm forced to endure the entire show, it can occasionally, albeit rarely, get me to pay attention... As for MSB, uh uh... Bad, bad series and, as I've made clear, I can't hack CM... I also don't much care for Sweeney and quite frankly, wish DOOL would cut her annoying character loose... I did read that Mathison had said they were working on a movie... I won't be waiting with bated breath... His Home and Famiy gig, also on the relentlessly annoying Hallmark (who ruined the show with their twerpy host choices), is wrapping up soon... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Upcoming Week Promo