Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@CLHS68 

You have my prayers for your doctor's appointment Wednesday  plus my ((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))andHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Ava And Ryan Are Not Over Yet

General Hospital Spoilers

Spoilers for today reveal a day of mystery and suspense in various parts of Port Charles.

Ava’s desperation always leads her to do unwise things. It led her to ‘love’ Ryan. Ghost Kiki believes that love only came because somebody accepted her darker side and ‘loved’ her anyway. Too bad that person turned out to be the serial killer who took Kiki’s life. Now that Ava knows Ryan’s feelings are the problem, she needs those feelings to end. Somehow, she thinks she can talk Ryan into doing what she wants and drop his obsession with her.

Not so fast, Ava. She might have killed (like many in Port Charles before her), but Ryan is a true killer and a true sociopath and he’s not about to give Ava what he wants. In fact, he’s so happy to see her he believes they can still be together one day. It could happen. Ava's so desperate to have a man; right now there are no candidates. Maybe a potential mate will read her Crimson story and end up contacting her. Let's make that stalking her.

Maybe Ryan just enjoys torturing Ava because he doesn’t have much else to do anyway. Spoilers say Ava is disappointed. We are sure Ryan is the one who disappoints her.

That seems to be the only drama taking place at Pentonville tomorrow as Shiloh fights to stay out of Pentonville. He runs into Jason by the railroad tracks and Jason finds Shiloh to be too comfortable and full of himself for his liking. But, isn’t Shiloh always that way? Does Shiloh’s attitude have anything to do with Drew’s memories? We know some of those memories include war heroics. Drew makes a point to tell Kim about Oscar’s last gift to him so she can cry some more. Not nice but oh so true.

Over at Wyndemere, Sasha continues with her moving out process as someone else moves in. Liesl is the new houseguest on Spoon Island and overhears Sasha and Valentin discussing what to do about Nina’s aunt and their little secret. Do these people ever learn about discussing sensitive topics where someone will over hear? Too bad Nina won't overhear also.

Finally, Jordan, Stella, and Curtis discuss Stella’s ancestry test and it seems Jordan learned whoever Stella is related to in PC is a much closer relative than anyone originally thought. Well here's hoping whomever it is is related to Trina some kind of way.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@grandma r  @Preds @Lipstickdiva    @vermint   @miata1 @cowboy sam   @Coquille  @WildDunes  @CLHS68   @Wsmom  @corita @RainCityWoman  @mysoutherncomfort  @redwingsgal   @SleeplessinSD  @daisy4   @lizzys  @Eager2Learn  @doolie  @corita  @kelsey17  @DLew 

This week's promo:  Coming This Week

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

My DVR didn't copy General Hospital today?!  What's going on?

I went to demand and it had on Friday's show.  Was GH just not on today?  What's going on?

Neither did mine, @Annabellethecat66 .

ETA:  The recap link  https://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/recaps/546515/shiloh-crashes-wileys-birthday-gets-bad-ne...

Neither did mine!!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I am VERY sad that Billy Miller will be leaving.  Thanks alot, Steve....

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Michael. What a wuss. First he decides to take Nell's call and then goes to see her.  Why would he bother to tell her anything about Sasha?  It's  not Nell's business.  I think we all knew Nell wasn't really going to tell Michael about the baby but even if you had some glimmer of hope, when that picture came through you knew for certain she wasn't going to say anything.

Then we are supposed to believe that Michael is mister tough guy and punched Shiloh and threw him in the elevator?  Cut me a break.  This is all over the top.  Just end the storyline already.

I'm sure Shiloh's call was to someone to break into Drew's office to get that flashdrive.  

Not sorry Billy Miller is leaving but I'll be sorry to see the character of Drew gone, unless they are recasting.

As an aside, they seem to have stepped up Nina's make-up game, which was desperately needed and Maura West is looking fabulous.  Her new haircut and this shade of blonde looks great on her.    

When Chelsea the psychic first appeared, it took me a minute to realize who she was.  Then  it hit me that she was the neighbor on The Middle.  Her last name was Donahue.  Cannot remember her first name. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was just abke to watch yesterday's show.  My favorite part was Michael getting rid of "the garbage"!!!!!  Who knew he could do that!

That baby is adorable!!!!!!!

Certainly I can do w/o the Nelle and Ryan sightings.  

The new medium is the comic relief we need.  Ava, on the other hand, ???????  Perhaps Kiki will convey to Ava to admit what she knows about Nelle and the baby.

We all know sleezo is going to have someone break into Drew's office to steal the flashdrive.  As for Billy Miller leaving, bye.  Oh course, how will they explain the facial change???  Duh, they won't!!!!  Guess they'll figure we won't notice.

Valued Contributor

I was so happy to see Michael kick the you know what out of Shiloh.  I remember when Michael was in prison and was attacked.  Then Jason got himself sent to prison so he could protect Michael.  Jason made sure he gave Michael lessons on how to protect himself.  I guess that really paid off with Shiloh!

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68   Prayers for you at your doctir visit.

Sam is Wiley's godmother so why wasn't she at the party????

I'm wondering if Brad or Julian pushed Obrecht.

Nina's makeup is better, but, just not nailing the character.  The self entitled witch part isn't coming through. When the Sasha reveal finally comes, it just won't be as meaningful.

Not sure how much longer I can take sleezo getting away with everything.  Just the fact that he even got bail boggles my mind!

Ava and Ryan really are a match made in #$!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

I am VERY sad that Billy Miller will be leaving.  Thanks alot, Steve....

I totally missed it.  Billy Miller is leaving?  His character or just him?  And why thanks a lot, Steve?   TIA for the info I missed!

ETA:  I just Googled it and saw.  The thing is with him, he has had one foot out the door since the day he got the job.  He was always rumoured to be leaving and looking for something better and seemed to always just be calling it in.  Kind of a fill-in.  JMO of course.