Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

I thought that also about Carly, of course she could of screamed, nothing was shoved down her throat. She could have even moved around on the floor and make more noise. Her feet weren't tied down. I also thought Robin acted like a little snot when she heard Sabrina was pregnant. She gave no consideration as to how Patrick felt when he first heard it. I have always felt Patrick and Sabrina should be together. I am starting to like Carlos now though. I do believe he truly loves Sabrina.

Honored Contributor

I, too, believe Carlos loves Sabrina, offering to raise Patrick's baby with her. I also think it will be proven that he is undercover in his "work" with the Jerome family. Sure hope I'm right.

Robin has been rather aloof since she returned to GH. I thought she was back for a time-limited period so when will she leave and under what circumstances?

Heather, please leave, and take your gun and knife with you. I'm so sick, sick, sick and tired of this boring storyline. How many times can she be resurrected?

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Super Contributor

Isn't it odd that the institution where Heather was supposed to be housed hasn't launched an investigation as to where she is? That place needs to be shut down permanently!!!!

Honored Contributor

Robin is for Robin .... spoiled child. Heather has to be the owner of that institution in order to come and go, and come and go as she pleases. Plus, she has a wardrobe for every occasion?

Has anyone been looking for Carlos?

Carly could have made enough noise to "raise the dead". Sorry, pun intended.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

I am over the Heather nonsense! These writers can certainly do better. Get rid of Heather permanently.

I hope Carlos is undercover. He really does love Sabrina.

Robin, you are not the only one who has been to $@&! and back. Think about Patrick.

Super Contributor

Carlos to me is shady, greasy, and dangerous. Heather is just plain nuts and also has the nine lives of a cat. Robin does not have the stage charisma that she had as a child actor. I find her boring and unconvincing in her role. Ava needs to go to jail for killing Connie. I actually like the desperate, sad A.J. and the long suffering Scott Baldwin, and he kind of provides comic relief along with Lucy. Britt and her veneer covered two big front teeth make me gag. The new Lulu I don't like at all. She can go. Silas and Sam are great together...the writers will ruin that. New detective is hot. Julian can also leave and take Sonny with him to thug heaven. They both irritate me, especially Sonny with his oxymoronic set of values. Gee, I am now beginning to wonder why I am watching this show if it bugs me so. LOL. Old habits die hard. Bring on more of Felix. Love him. Miss Spinelli.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2014 Predsfan said:

Robin is for Robin .... spoiled child. Heather has to be the owner of that institution in order to come and go, and come and go as she pleases. Plus, she has a wardrobe for every occasion?

... and a "master" key to every door!!! The constant appearance of Heather is ruining the show for me. I have been over her character for years now and she just needs to disappear!

Super Contributor

On 1/10/2014 corita said:
On 1/10/2014 Predsfan said:

... and a "master" key to every door!!! The constant appearance of Heather is ruining the show for me. I have been over her character for years now and she just needs to disappear!

Worse yet, she played the same type of character on AMC.

Valued Contributor

I'm wondering, since Heather is obviously a shape shifter and can come and go anywhere, why she isn't using her powers to get her precious Steven Lars out of jail? She was so obsessed over him for the longest time. Now he's in jail and the new obsession is Franco. I'm hoping she somehow stumbles and falls on that darned knife.

Carly has a big mouth, yet the time she should be using it to make any noise, she doesn't do it. She could have kicked and made noise, too. She has been kidnapped before. Has she not learned from past experiences?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/10/2014 pepes mom said:

I'm wondering, since Heather is obviously a shape shifter and can come and go anywhere, why she isn't using her powers to get her precious Steven Lars out of jail? She was so obsessed over him for the longest time. Now he's in jail and the new obsession is Franco. I'm hoping she somehow stumbles and falls on that darned knife.

Carly has a big mouth, yet the time she should be using it to make any noise, she doesn't do it. She could have kicked and made noise, too. She has been kidnapped before. Has she not learned from past experiences?

Carly could have easily pulled the gag out of her mouth as her hands were bound at the exact level as the gag.

Such a stupid, stupid storyline. Not worthy of Heather (whose now a cartoon) nor of Franco who was once so truly original.

Just hoping sweeps brings better.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat