Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Laura14 wrote:

Anyone else's head spin when Anna says she was going to find out about Valentin's past?  

Okay, let's catch up.  She knows Val was a WSB recruit.  Actually remembers the whole thing except for the end.  We have an ex-husband and Frisco who, last I heard, was HEAD of the WSB.  Can she not pick up a phone and say, "Can y'all give me the file on Theodore Hart or whatever his name is/was?"    

Would that not provide all the answers or do I still have too many brain cells left for GH viewing?   

Oh and anyone else rooting for the brother to finally take out Liz once and for all?  Please!  I'll pay for the funeral.  She has the most spare time of any single mother with three boys I know.  

At least I got Diane for another episode.  I think she and Scotty need to have an affair.  Just because it fits with the nonsense of the day and it would be funny as heck.  Smiley Very Happy

NO. I can think of many others I'd rather see "taken out" besides Liz. Ava, Carly, Nell, Valentin, Lulu, etc. etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Has Peter Reckell (formerly Bo Brady, DOOL) joined the cast of GH?  I was switching channels a few days ago and am sure I saw him in a scene.  I haven't watched GH regularly for a while but think PR would be a great addition.  What role is he playing?  TIA for any info.

@AnikaBrodie  Have not seen him yet.  

I know one of the Bo Brady's (I'm pretty sure it was the other one and not Peter) played Stavros but that character is currently "dead" for the second time around for him I think it is.

I'd love to have him on GH.  Welcome anytime!

Wasn't that Robert Kelker Kelly?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Has Peter Reckell (formerly Bo Brady, DOOL) joined the cast of GH?  I was switching channels a few days ago and am sure I saw him in a scene.  I haven't watched GH regularly for a while but think PR would be a great addition.  What role is he playing?  TIA for any info.

I know one of the Bo Brady's (I'm pretty sure it was the other one and not Peter) played Stavros but that character is currently "dead" for the second time around for him I think it is.

@RainCityWoman  Yes!  Thank you.  I knew he had a lot of names but I couldn't think of one of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@RainCityWoman  Yes!  Thank you.  I knew he had a lot of names but I couldn't think of one of them.

Was he on Days? He was very good and played Stavros to the hilt. I wasn't sure what other soap he had bee on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@corita  I can't take the last one.  I'll need therapy.  No, no, no, no, no.  Although I don't blame her one bit.  I wouldn't stay either with nothing to do.  Smiley Sad

I need a tissue.....

----------------------

Me too!!  I think I read somewhere that she has been at GH - off and on - for forty years!!   Yikes - she is probably ready for a break now!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Was he on Days? He was very good and played Stavros to the hilt. I wasn't sure what other soap he had bee on.

@RainCityWoman   I believe he replaced Peter Reckell at one point as Bo Brady.  I never watched DOOL regularly but I want to say he was Bo Brady when I did watch briefly which is why I know him from the other place.  

Honored Contributor

OK...i guess i didn't know what i was talking about...but it was just a"thought" on my part  about Tom's brother and for a different story line.

Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

OK...i guess i didn't know what i was talking about...but it was just a"thought" on my part  about Tom's brother and for a different story line.

Smiley Sad

You never know what off the wall craziness they may come up with.  Maybe Tom and his brother had face transplants and Tom got his brothers face and the brother got Tom's face.  ROFLOL