Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

I was kind of disappointed that they were replacing Sloane because he had some chemistry with Anna and I would like to see Anna with a decent romance. But I just realized it's Grayson McCouch from Another World (Cass' brother) and I believe he played Dusty on ATWT (I never saw that show). But I loved him on AW because he was funny and sexy and he also played on the short-lived CW primetime show Legacy about a family on an 1800s Kentucky horse farm, which I have on DVD. I hope the writers do him justice.

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 2/5/2015 SydneyH said:

Oh man Lucas is in the running for dumbest man too. How many times did he shout bomb on his phone?

They all acted as if they were in a stupor. Wouldn't you be screaming BOMB! at the top of your lungs? And once again Michael has the same looks on his face that he always has, even as he watched Carly "revive" Sonny. He better get sent back to prison. Or will they excuse the murder charge because he "saved" all those people? Too bad Nick didn't follow through on Helena's life.

Michael always has the exact same expression--he stares. I'm not sure I've ever seen him smile? Or make a face. Maybe he had botox?

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping Nikolas would finish Helena, but, knew it wouldn't happen. Please end this ridiculous story and get rid of Fluke/Luke or whoever for good. New Sloane is even jerkier than the old one. Please, get a haircut! Will Michael ever grow up????????
Super Contributor

So now the fingerprints of the dude in jail are Luke's, but the remains, over 20 years old, are also Luke's? Will someone explain to me how that can be? Is Luke a twin????? Stop this madness!!! Oh, and the murderer Sonny is now getting a free pass out of Pentonville because he saved the governor's daughter???? Seriously?

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/6/2015 RainCityGirl said:

So now the fingerprints of the dude in jail are Luke's, but the remains, over 20 years old, are also Luke's? Will someone explain to me how that can be? Is Luke a twin????? Stop this madness!!! Oh, and the murderer Sonny is now getting a free pass out of Pentonville because he saved the governor's daughter???? Seriously?

Unless I missed something I never heard them say that the remains were Luke's. Just that they were over 20 years old with and no mention of an identity. Again, I may have missed it.

I laughed when Sonny got the free pass. I knew somehow this would result in him getting out, but how handy that the governor's daughter was saved. Now I assume Julian will get out, too, when it comes out that he made a false confession and Johnny will go back in until Brandon B wants to come back again.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed today's episode. Did anything new come out?
Valued Contributor

On 2/6/2015 Wsmom said:
On 2/6/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Unless I missed something I never heard them say that the remains were Luke's. Just that they were over 20 years old with and no mention of an identity. Again, I may have missed it.

I laughed when Sonny got the free pass. I knew somehow this would result in him getting out, but how handy that the governor's daughter was saved. Now I assume Julian will get out, too, when it comes out that he made a false confession and Johnny will go back in until Brandon B wants to come back again.

After the police commissioner gave her permission to continue the testing I heard Dr. Olbrecht say the remains were Luke's just before Nathan said the fingerprints of the guy in jail are Luke's. Can't wait to see how they explain this one!!

Esteemed Contributor

OK, thanks daisy4. I missed that. I need to pay closer attention. But how would she know they're Luke's? There's no way they could've tested those remains so quickly and there certainly were no fingerprints. Oh, how silly of me. This is GH. Of course they can test that quickly.

I read the spoilers on sheknows.com. At the end they put things to come. One thing they said is "The discussion of Luke and Bobbie's sister Pat is important".

Honored Contributor

How did Sonny get out of the water?

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 corita said:
On 2/1/2015 Preds said:

I think they flucked up with Fluke! Pardon my Flench! Will be interesting to see this finally come to some kind of ending!

Best line ever....exactly my thoughts. I wonder how may viewers they are losing with this silly, boring storyline??? As I said before, I find myself changing channels several times throughout the hour long GH show. This story is dying a very, sloooooow death!

Great Line! This is the worst storyline ever. BUT, that Tony Geary is a great actor. He does evil so well! I guess we all know now that this is the real Luke. Or is it?? Get on with it already! Oh and I just started watching GH again when I retired. And I like Sonny! He's one of those do-gooder gangsters. Unlike Victor Newman on Y&R who is evil as heck and doesn't admit it. Sonny admits he's a toad.