Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

OK, I admit...I'm nitpicking.  At the "dramatic" scene when Dante is using a crowbar to pry the padlock off of a closet/storage space in the tack room, the new detective is shining a light on said padlock.  Nitpick:  The tack room doesn't have electricity and light fixtures? 

So now we know (no surprise) Nik is gone; his watch is left behind (with date and time stopped) and he is in the care and feeding of good ol' cousin Mason on life support on the phone reporting said condition to whomsoever.  

Sorry to see Scotty and his schnitzel on the outs.  They did provide some humor and lightness.  I hope Lisle finds her way back to him....of course, after she saves Willow's life.  No surprise about the slap from Lisle to Liz.

Dex and Sonny share chicken picatta made by Dex (and what was that all about?)  And now Dex isn't in on the latest Pikeman Security deal?  What's that all about, too?

Now I'm heading off to the kitchen; making chicken, but not picatta.

@mysoutherncomfort , the new March thread is up. If I knew how to copy and post your message, I would...see you there!

~H~