Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

Tomorrow I'm styling my bangs like this. Usually I cut them when they get a certain length but think I'll try the side swerve. 

GH Julian

Good thought about the bangs, @Tique .  I might even try the more than 5 o'clock shawdow on my facial hair.  For someone who is leaving GH, Jules/William is around a lot.  Somehow I don't think Sonny will pull the trigger and neither will Jason.  My thoughts are Jules will ride away/fade into the sunset only to be resurrected at another time.  

Respected Contributor

I, also, could rant on and on about the Sam/Jason breakup.  My only add is about "poor Jake".  Everyone on GH understands the danger of Jason being in the lives of Danny and Scout, but hey there, he's also the father of Elizabeth's son, Jake.  Of course, no worries on that front, Jason is never around in really any of his children's lives.  He's too busy with Sonny/Carly and various mal-adjustments.

Interesting today, Friday, what he said to Sonny in the car, he could have stepped away from the business, BUT, he said if something had happened to either Sonny or Carly, he would never forgive himself.  Hmmmm, sounds to me like Jason has always made his choice.....the winner is the Corinthos family....not his own.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   Jason made his choice years ago. He was open about it to Sam.

I was thinking about all that time Sam wasted when Jason returned and she knew he was Jason yet pretended she didn't. When it was legally proven she still chose to stay with Drew and actually married him when she didn't have to. Maybe this is a bit of karma.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

Free Vector | Colorful happy birthday lettering

Annabellethecat's BD is tomorrow.

@Annabellethecat66 have a wonderful birthday weekend!  🎉🎈🎂🎁🌹❤🎉

Valued Contributor

If Julian is leaving the show - dead or alive- what is the point of showing that Kim's baby is Julain's?  Is Kim  coming back??  This makes no sense to me.

Respected Contributor

@daisy4 Maybe so the viewers would know she got the Oscar replacement she wanted.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

Yes..and i hope she is happy now to have another baby to replace Oscar!

Ok..what is going to happen to Alexis  now????

Smuggled out of town to sober up

or

to Holland by Tracy???

How convient for that doctor to fall on that knife  and die...now what will Franco do,his dad or DR.O????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Jules is on his exit tour and Tamara Braun is on another soap so why bring her up, reveal she had a baby, or anything else about her.  Makes no sense at all.

I've had it with drunk, indignant Alexis.  Either give her a decent story or move to the back burner.  These writers are making her into a pathetic cartoon.

Years ago the WSB was an agency to be reckoned with.  That facility in Geneva has even less security than GH or the PCPD.  Honestly, I'd rather see Leisel return than the 2 buffoons.   I'd like to see Peter's face when he sees her.

Esteemed Contributor

Ferret Face is on MacGyver tonight.

Of course he's playing a bad guy!!!

Trusted Contributor

Wishing Annabelle a wonderful birthday, hope you have a great weekend too.  Always enjoy your comments.

I too am upset that Jason will not be with Sam. And you are all so right that the danger still exists because the children belong to Jason anyway so there is always a threat to them whether they live with him directly or not.  Anyone that Jason cares about will be in any danger of getting hurt.

All have a good safe weekend.