Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Upcoming Week Promo

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

If Julian is leaving the show - dead or alive- what is the point of showing that Kim's baby is Julain's?  Is Kim  coming back??  This makes no sense to me.

-----------------

I have been wondering the same thing!! Maybe just a show PR fake?? 

I  thought Julian's 'good by' messages sounded a bit over done.  

Exactly!  Let's leave the door open for a "recast" return of either/or Julian and Dr. Kim Nero.  Julian saw the pix of Andrew "Andy" and the nanny said "she was pregnant when she moved from PC".  (wierd thing to say knowing he is the father/aka Charlie and mama Kim didn't want him to know at all).  Soooo, my conclusion centers around Ava, that would be "AUNT" Ava and somehow Jules (before his disappearance) gets word to her that she has a nephew in NYC.  Just rambling along those lines.  Hope y'all are having a lovely, safe and happy weekend.   

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Was Tracy setting Alexis up for an accident?  She would hurt another woman just because her son can't keep it in his pants. I didn't like where that seemed to be going.

Actually, my thought was Tracy was setting Alexis up for more than an accident.  Alexis looked "passed out" with eyes closed to me when Tracy pulled over and obviously moved her to the drivers seat.  With no one around and no one knowing Tracy had Alexis' car keys and was driving her home, what's not to prevent Tracy from oh, say, having the vehicle with Alexis behind the wheel drunk/passed out going over an embankment or such?  My mind went more to murder as an end to a "drunk driving" episode.  Now, in the promo, we see Alexis behind the wheel with eyes open when Chase is there.

Honored Contributor

If ever there was a spoiler I want to be wrong, this is it...

GH Spoilers: Cyrus Has Another Trick Up His Sleeve, Is He Hiding Morgan Corinthos?

Micki Brown

Bryan Craig left the role of Morgan Corinthos, son of Sonny and Carly Corinthos in 2016. In September of 2020, Craig announced he was ready to return to work, calling out General Hospital specifically.

Spoilers reveal Cyrus Renault isn’t backing down after a failed attempt to kill Jason Morgan. Some GH fans believe that Cyrus has something big up his sleeve when it comes to his war with Sonny.

News and spoilers reports the coincidence that Morgan’s name has been dropped three times this week. Josslyn Jacks, Sam Morgan McCall, and Jason Morgan have mention Morgan’s death.

Rumors suggest it’s more than a coincidence that Morgan’s name was dropped, and that its possible Cyrus knows Morgan is alive and could even be keeping him from his family. GH rumors hint that Bryan Craig has returned as Morgan after expressing his interest in returning to work back in September.

Is Morgan alive or is it just a coincidence that his name has been mentioned lately? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be a coincidence!!! If Morgan has to return I would rather it be a recast. GH should stop letting these wannabee primetime actors return after they go off and find out "Hmmm guess I'm not as great as I thought I was."

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Wishing you a very 🥳  🎂  🍾 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎉 I hope you're having a terrific day. Hope all is well !

Respected Contributor

@Tique You must know by now I have no desire to see Morgan back. It seemed like they did not know what to do with him so he added nothing to the storylines. I do not think he is a very good actor either. So I prefer them to work with the stories they have & leave Morgan dead. Really how could someone blow up & return.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68  I have no desire to see him back either. In fact I hadn't even allowed myself to think about the possibility just because his name was mentioned. It seemed like two weeks couldn't pass without some reference being made about him and it was usually not in the context of who he really was but as someone who became this totally different and better person once he died. That's why I started referring to him as "Saint" Morgan. As far as being blown up, one word: Ryan. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

If ever there was a spoiler I want to be wrong, this is it...

GH Spoilers: Cyrus Has Another Trick Up His Sleeve, Is He Hiding Morgan Corinthos?

Micki Brown

Bryan Craig left the role of Morgan Corinthos, son of Sonny and Carly Corinthos in 2016. In September of 2020, Craig announced he was ready to return to work, calling out General Hospital specifically.

Spoilers reveal Cyrus Renault isn’t backing down after a failed attempt to kill Jason Morgan. Some GH fans believe that Cyrus has something big up his sleeve when it comes to his war with Sonny.

News and spoilers reports the coincidence that Morgan’s name has been dropped three times this week. Josslyn Jacks, Sam Morgan McCall, and Jason Morgan have mention Morgan’s death.

Rumors suggest it’s more than a coincidence that Morgan’s name was dropped, and that its possible Cyrus knows Morgan is alive and could even be keeping him from his family. GH rumors hint that Bryan Craig has returned as Morgan after expressing his interest in returning to work back in September.

Is Morgan alive or is it just a coincidence that his name has been mentioned lately? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be a coincidence!!! If Morgan has to return I would rather it be a recast. GH should stop letting these wannabee primetime actors return after they go off and find out "Hmmm guess I'm not as great as I thought I was."

Hopefully THAT Morgan doesn't come back....couldn't take him and his acting was horrible.....

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

Sam and Jason breakup - I know Sam thinks it is dangerous living with Jason but he can also protect Sam and family. 

Sam started this breakup talk after the bombing of the Floating Rib - Her father did it!

This bombing brought back memories of Morgan's death - Also due to her father's family! Seems to me Jason is much safer than he own father!

I started watching GH when Billy Miller was coming to GH so I hadn't seen Steve Burton on GH until he came back.  I really didn't like him on YR at all and I think he is awesome on GH!  I think Sam should stay with Jason.

@Annabellethecat66 Happy Birthday!!!

I agree with you ......loved Billy Miller in Y & R and Steve Burton was much better in GH..............BUT can't take Sam.....always whining, angst, crying....TOO MUCH....she could disappear and i would be fine with it.

Honored Contributor

Greetings one and all

It's a great time in GH land for me as there is hope once again for Jason and Liz to reconnect.

GH Liason fans on Twitter are rejoicing.

I am Team Liason forever.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN