Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Laura14 wrote:
@Wsmom Faison was Duke in a mask and Leisl did Anna at one point. Duke would never touch her. It's ridiculous.

@Laura14, Thanks!!!  I couldn't remember exactly how it went.  And yes, absolutely ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

Why don't they just hypnotize Drew & see what he remembers? And you will never convince me that Drew is Jason. I don't Understand why some of you refuse to believe it. Even with Jason's memories he never acted anything like Jason. Now if we could just get Sam to dump Drew & get Jason home where he belongs. Poor guy had his fanily stolen & everyone feels bad for Drew.

Has it occurred to you that some of us know the modus operandi of GH writers? Just when you think you know what's what, they turn it upside down.  It IS a Soap, after all.

So true, @RainCityWoman.  I cannot wait for Carly to be smacked in the face with the truth!!  Jake is the only one who knows it!  I think he saw something on the Island (remember when Franco and Drew went back and recreated the scene?)  Jake was witness to something!!

I think they didn't call the returned Jason "patient 6" for nothing.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just googled Matt Cohen and Maura West: Griffin and Ava. In real life, he is 35 and she is 45. I thought she was older than that. Goopd lord, Ava is younger than either Anna or Finn. Didn't see that coming.

Trusted Contributor

I am still amazed that Sam is not running to Jason.  The Sam I remember thought that Jason was the love of her life and if she really thought that, no one could come between them.  I was surprised also that Finn is 50, he does not look it.  The storyline line for Ava and Griffin is not believable anyway.  And Cassandra can go back to where she came.

Esteemed Contributor

Not all actors/actresses list their real ages in their professional bios.  Maura West looks older than 45 to me.  Susan Lucci lists her age as 71.  I have a dear friend who went through school with her and she is actually a few years older.  I suppose actresses need to edit their ages to get roles.

I really don't like the Cassandra character.  If they wanted an evil woman with class they should bring Helena back.  Constance Towers plays the role to a tee.  I wonder if Nina will be the one to find Valentine.  Can Finn save Anna, or could we get lucky enough to have Robert come to the rescue?

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 2018!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just started back watching GH after a few years absence.

I think the Anna character is cute, the faces she makes, in my opinion are cute.

I enjoy the interaction between Anna and Finn but it is getting tedious.

I enjoyed Billy Miller when he was on Y&R but I don't like his character on this show.  

I do enjoy the interaction between Sam and Jason but that's also getting tedious.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Not all actors/actresses list their real ages in their professional bios.  Maura West looks older than 45 to me.  Susan Lucci lists her age as 71.  I have a dear friend who went through school with her and she is actually a few years older.  I suppose actresses need to edit their ages to get roles.

I really don't like the Cassandra character.  If they wanted an evil woman with class they should bring Helena back.  Constance Towers plays the role to a tee.  I wonder if Nina will be the one to find Valentine.  Can Finn save Anna, or could we get lucky enough to have Robert come to the rescue?

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy 2018!!!!

The places I looked for bios listed the month, day, and year of birth. That's all I have to go on. I've heard Susan Lucci's age discussed many times. 71 IS her age from many sources. Maura may actually be 45. She has younger children I believe. Michael Easton didn't get married till he was in his 40's and now has two kids. I'm guessing 50 IS his actual age too. Tristan Rogers IS however old. He's 71. Can you believe it!!!! That makes the age difference between him and Finola a true May/December hookup.  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

I was never a huge fan of Helena...too much of a farce.  But I do think Cassandra makes for a terrible stand in!!  Hope that story line - Anna, Val, Cassandra - is over soon.....

Honored Contributor

@corita

Maybe Robert  or his men will save Anna and Val !!

I still think Nina  will  turn evil  and seek revenge on "dragon lady"  as no one can hurt her Val !

or

Finn will save the day with the self defense that Anna taught him.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r yeah remember David Caruso leaving NYPD Blues because he thought he could make it in the movies?  Except that he wasn't that good an actor IMO and when he took the next role in CSI Miami, he essentially played the same character again. Sometimes you just need to know what your best opportunity are.