Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2017 Thread, Spoilers

so very sorry for your loss @I am still oxox.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 It's funny you should mention him.  My late husband traveled back and forth to Florida (and a few other places) but he'd often end up changing planes in Atlanta.

It was in Atlanta where he'd often see celebrities (go figure).  Because he traveled so often he belonged to all of these clubs where he could go waiting for the plane (that's where he'd often see celebrities).

Every time someone mentions David Caruso, I can see my late husband describing him.  He always talked about how skinny and pastey he was and (this is funny), so you'd have to imagine my husband.....he was very muscular and almost 6'.  He was very alpha male but all of that went out the window when he'd describe some of these people.

Anyway, he's standing in front of me talking about Mr. Caruso, his white, pale skin all freckled and his red hair (my husband said it looked dyed) and he'd say, "I can't believe anyone could be that skinny and walk....but he had the flattest butt you'd ever want to see".  It was so funny him describing this guy.

I never recognized any celebrity.  He'd talk to some of them but wanted no part of David Caruso.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I will admit that I really enjoyed those scenes with Sam & Jason on the Haunted Star.  Good fun IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@GinaV24 Me too! I’m hoping for a Sam and Jason reunion!!