Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Dec 2016 ~ Spoilers Included

@RainCityWoman

my thoughts exactly...we should have watched a new show not a repeat!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique@Laura14

thanks for the laughs!!.

loved your take on your previews and replies..Woman LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Preds  I'd pay real money for a serial killer story right now.  I'll even offer up the list.  Double pay if they stay dead.

I'm available and reasonable @Laura14.  We just need to make out that list and I'm your gal.  I'll even stay dead ... if Mac or "my" Stone Cold is the one to"take" me out.  Smiley Wink 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Preds  I'd pay real money for a serial killer story right now.  I'll even offer up the list.  Double pay if they stay dead.

I'm available and reasonable @Laura14.  We just need to make out that list and I'm your gal.  I'll even stay dead ... if Mac or "my" Stone Cold is the one to"take" me out.  Smiley Wink 

@Preds  Done.  Sam is number one so that will help you with your Borg fetish.  I say aside from Tracy, Monica, Bobbi, Laura, and Kevin, the rest are all fair game.  Although I do have a soft spot for Curtis and he's easy to scare into line with a rat so I say thumbs up on him for right now.  Oh, and I'm not including Sonny because he's with me but you already knew that.  Smiley WinkHeart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Preds  Done.  Sam is number one so that will help you with your Borg fetish.  I say aside from Tracy, Monica, Bobbi, Laura, and Kevin, the rest are all fair game.  Although I do have a soft spot for Curtis and he's easy to scare into line with a rat so I say thumbs up on him for right now.  Oh, and I'm not including Sonny because he's with me but you already knew that.  Smiley WinkHeart

@Laura14 and @Preds sorry I am having computer problems this morning. I keep trying to edit and keep deleting the whole post.

@Preds you can't stay dead. Speaking of Mac, this isn't pc but he looks so much better minus the gray.

@Laura14 we definitely discovered Curtis's Achilles Heel. Funny!

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

Just reading you gals "Spoilers for 2017". Love them! I had a thought about Nelle. Who said Bobbi told the truth about either of Carly's parents? Maybe she's not really C's mommy! And/or, maybe the guy (I remember the ordeal, not the name) wasn't really the bio dad! Or, bio dad could be a Cassadine! Maybe Nelle is a Cassadine???

could Val be Duke? (Can't remember the timing of his death) did Val and Anna have a baby together? Robin?

BTW, has anyone else notice that the actress who plays Charlotte looks exactly like the actress playing Claudette! I wondered if, in fact, they were related in real life!

Back to soap life, if Claudette carried Char, who was the woman on the isle who was said to have really been surrogate?

Is Val Felicia's ex hubby, Maxie's daddy? He hasn't come around lately, maybe he had surgery? I keep remembering Anna said Val's eyes are familiar! And, they went thru training together!

I still think Nelle is Nina's long lost kid! If so, she won her desired lottery ticket there! I also thought Morgo would return NY Eve at the stroke of 12.

who do y'all think is pulling JJ strings? Jax's bro? Sean? (Prob too old, now). The agent the DA "killed"?Nicko?

Well, I really thought it would be a better NY Eve blast! I sure hope 2017 gets better or I'll be all out of soaps to watch! I gave up on Days when the teeny bopper girls were hiking in caves, killing guys and hiding bodies in closets! I didn't care enough to even follow! I Love, LovE, LOVE my soaps! It was always, Days, then One Life, then GH for me. I threw in Port Charles briefly, and missed Edge of .Night when it left. I began All My Kids when it started, but lost interest a few years later! I wish the oldies channels would start the good soaps all over again from the start! How fun would that be!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.