Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@corita

why even bring her  (Nelle).  back later ??.

------------

Just thinking....though I don't think she has a caring bone in her body.....Nelle will regret giving the baby to Brad and will come back to GH 'years' later to get baby????  Where the legal issues fall, who knows, but we know that the writers are making up their own rules and laws.

I have no doubt she'll be back for that baby if Brad doesn't come clean.  Who knows when.  The chances are the actress won't make it in prime time.  There are a few who do great, but the vast majority do not.   So it may take a few years but there's a good chance she'll be ready to come back. 

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm not a nurse but I have been around many babies (I have 3 children and they have 8 children).  I saw all of them be born.

Some of the babies look a little similar but my daughters looked different as did my grandchildren (facial features, more hair than other's)...there is a difference, if you just take a minute to look.

As a soap fan I've had stupid stuff shoved down my throat, but this is really stupid!  There is no way it can be excused or rationalized!  But then that's the quality of soaps....(there is no quality).

I am now to the point of where I fast forward over anything with the two guys (one is Brad and who's it) together because I can't stand to look at him.....he's such a liar (not much better than Nell).  Are people really that evil?

Honored Contributor

Why do people hate Peter so much?  Everyone acts so high and mighty when it comes to Peter but everyone on this show has messed up one way or another.

Trusted Contributor

I was so happy to see Joss kick the ****** out of Nelle. It's about time someone put that conniving little tramp in her place. (Can you tell I've watched GH for 50 years?) The dead baby storyline is very disturbing. I feel like the writer's could have handled that differently. There have been too many kidnapped babies, switched babies, kidnapped kids, kids dying over the years. I know these things happen in real life, but they seem to happen a lot in Port Charles. But, as I've said before, that's why they're called soap operas. I hope Nelle doesn't get away with anything this time. When she grabbed Jordan's arm in the interrogation room, and Jordan did nothing, I was pretty surprised. But,once again, it's a soap opera. In real life, that's assault on a police officer.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   nice to see you here. Julian did hold the baby and he did have a picture taken holding the baby. Alexis on the other hand was so busy looking at Julian, I don't think she could identify the baby if someone paid her. Julian wants Lucas to be a father because he knows Lucas wants it so much for himself. Julian was prepared to get Kim involved in trying to find out who the birth mother was but he figured out she wouldn't do it. He had talked to Brad about that because he knew Lucas would have never gone along with it. If Brad goes to Julian, I'm not so sure he wouldn't delete the picture and go along with the cover-up. Shows how little I think of Julian.

I do believe that a mother has a connection with her child. As @Coquille mentioned Sam suspected that the baby which Tea had was actually hers. Fathers may have a connection. Since I always suspected that Nelle's baby wasn't fathered by Michael, I think Michael was just being fueled by the emotion of having just loss "his" child.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

How did the coroner not see that the baby he examined was not hours old, was bathed, and fed??? Nelle' s baby was only hours old, not bathed, or fed. Just look at the cord??? I imagine Wiley was not circumcised but who knows. This baby switch is the most disgusting one I have ever seen!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:
How did the coroner not see that the baby he examined was not hours old, was bathed, and fed??? Nelle' s baby was only hours old, not bathed, or fed. Just look at the cord??? I imagine Wiley was not circumcised but who knows. This baby switch is the most disgusting one I have ever seen!!!

Well, if the coroner's office is associated with the PCPD, and the coroner him or herself is a GH doc, I think we have the answer to how he or she could have missed all that.  The most inept group of people.

Valued Contributor

I have a question.  Why isn't Nelle gone?  They know what she did, they have a video recording for proof, throw her in jail and throw away the key.  Instead the writers drag this story out longer by having Nelle interrogated by the most inept police commissioner ever.  What police officer lets a prisoner grab her arm and doesn't knock her out?  I know -  the police commissioner of PC!  Throw her in jail and be done with it - PLEASE!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Jordan2   nice to see you here. Julian did hold the baby and he did have a picture taken holding the baby. Alexis on the other hand was so busy looking at Julian, I don't think she could identify the baby if someone paid her. Julian wants Lucas to be a father because he knows Lucas wants it so much for himself. Julian was prepared to get Kim involved in trying to find out who the birth mother was but he figured out she wouldn't do it. He had talked to Brad about that because he knew Lucas would have never gone along with it. If Brad goes to Julian, I'm not so sure he wouldn't delete the picture and go along with the cover-up. Shows how little I think of Julian.

I do believe that a mother has a connection with her child. As @Coquille mentioned Sam suspected that the baby which Tea had was actually hers. Fathers may have a connection. Since I always suspected that Nelle's baby wasn't fathered by Michael, I think Michael was just being fueled by the emotion of having just loss "his" child.

Refresh my memory. Who the heck is Tea? Somehow I have blanked that whole thing out of my memory bank. 

Trusted Contributor

I was trying to piece together how Maxi is Lucas' cousin.  Someone mentioned that and I went blank.  She is the daughter of Frisco and Felicia.  Oh, I just may have remembered something.  I think Tony Jones is Frisco's brother, but still Lucas belongs to Julian?? I'm lost.  I was wondering about Tea also.