Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2015 Thread

Anyone notice in yesterday's previews Valerie being pregnant was mentioned?  I had hoped against hope the writers would not revert to the usual Soap meme, but of course they did. Does no one involved in Soapland ever choose anything but unprotected  s...ex?  And what is the law of averages that the one time the two get together....bam they are immediately pregnant? This kind of writing has been going on since my grandmother began watching her Soaps long, long ago. Have any of these writers ever had an original thought?

Honored Contributor

When ShrewLu and Dillon were having that conversation about fatherhood, I knew Valahoe would be pregnant.

Honored Contributor

All we need now is for Lulu and Dillon to finally get it over with and we could have Dante having a kid with Valerie and Lulu having a kid with Dillon.  

Trusted Contributor

I thought that would happen with Valerie like everyone said, that storyline is an old one.  I am getting tired of Dillon always being with Lulu.  If she is so happy with Dante, why doesn't she use an excuse not to see this guy all the time. 

Miata 1

Esteemed Contributor

I missed yesterday's show and when I watched today, it didn't look like I missed anything. Is it worth it for me to go On Demand and watch it?

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday was pretty boring.  If you watched today you are up to speed.  Looks like Julian will steal the infamous recording.  But, wasn't Ava already in Pentonville for that murder?????  I just wish they would resolve or end some of this ridiculousness and move on.  

Esteemed Contributor

That's exactly what I've been saying to myself. Ava was already convicted of the murder. The recording was used in court. Apparently the writers are bending the rule of law once again. Maybe Sonny will murder her if she gets out. I cannot stomach the actress or the character. Get her off the show!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I honestly can't remember but I think Ava was only awaiting trial like Madeline.  I don't think the trial happened before she broke out.  Could be very wrong but I either blocked out that courtroom trial or it hasn't happened yet.  Doesn't matter because she would still have charges for escape but I guess Pentonville is used to PC escapees and let's them pass at this point.  

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

Who takes their cell phone to the witness stand??????

None of this stuff that happens on GH in a courtroom would fly in real life...much like the hospital stuff.    Just ridiculous.

No kidding.  Like any judge is going to sit there and wait for Ava to diddle around on her phone and chit-chat with Franco and Scottie. 

And does anyone in that hospital actually work?  Elizabeth is always talking to Patrick or is being visited by Jake or someone else.  Or she's off in a spare room or closet bawling.  Same with Patrick.  Sam seems to hang out there most of the time.  I've never seen a hospital with employees like this.  ROFLOL 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Ava seems confident that she will not be in prison long. If Obrecht didn't steal the evidence for her, who did? I just know something is going to happen that gets her a free out. What i don't understand is why that evidence is important since she was already tried and convicted of murder, plus she still has a prison break penalty pending. Or am I being too logical here?  And WHEN is Kiki going to find out what that sniveling Morgan and her oh so loving mother have been doing? This Soap makes me so angry I don't know why I continue watching it.

I'm thinking Julian?

I haven't seen any of the shows since Monday's.   I DVRd everything.