Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r   I'm just back from getting my first vaccine. So far no negative reaction. Fingers crossed.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r   I'm just back from getting my first vaccine. So far no negative reaction. Fingers crossed.

Hi @Tique take it easy and rest, hope it goes well. ❤

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS. Thanks for the heads up.  Maybe @mysoutherncomfort, myself, and anyone else can take a road trip.

@Tique  happy you got your shot.  Hydrate as much as possible.  Hoping you don't get any side effects.  

Why is Shawn Butler still in prison?????  Oh, duh; was Jordan supposed to handle his release.  (The paperwork must be with the baby blanket).  For those who don't remember, he was sent to prison for killing Hayden when she was married to Nik.  Obviously she wasn't dead and Nik framed Shawn.  Btw, Shawn and Alexis had a fling when he first came to PC.

What are the odds we have an episode today????  I'm not holding out much hope for the week.  Praying for calm and peace regardless.

Saw the doctor today.  He wants a CT scan of the head; not urgent, next available.   Still have a tiny egg and some pressure around the eye, but, he didn't think it needed to be done STAT.  Just precautionary.   (of course he wants other tests too/routine.......any wonder I hate going for check ups).

Today is supposed to be the nicest of the week.  Think I'll spend my afternoon outside.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique , so happy for you.  May I ask which one you got?

@grandma r , so glad the doc is following up on that.  

I, too, am praying for peace in this week.  Unfortunatley I don't think it matters which way it goes, there will be unrest.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS

uh my cowboy Sam Elliot will laugh them outta town !lol!
my Sam can well do whatever he wants to smina...lol!! They need to watch his video with Lil Nas sorry if sp. his name wrong...Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique Good news! I hope that you continue to feel fine.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wishing you well for the CT scan and other tests. As you say the doctors always want MORE tests! 

It's a nice day here in Philadelphia as well. I went out at lunch time for a short walk (because I got pulled into an online meeting from noon to 12:45 and there's another one later today so there goes my zoom yoga class). I decided I did not want to miss the chance to get some fresh air for at least a few minutes.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom  I got Pfizer. Up until they put J&J on hold, I was planning on getting that one. I'd like to think things worked out for the best.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r Heart((((hugs)))

Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers on your upcoming test.

Please keep us informed ok?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Today's Predsizm was written in response to a comment made by @WildDunes. When I read Shawn was returning I immediately thought about Preds. Hope this makes her happy. ♥️

Originally posted in January 2020.

@Preds wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

About the only person that is actually imprisioned and stays there is Shawn--how unfair is that!!!

Now that is the one I would love to see come back @WildDunes .