Alexis feigns ignorance.

Molly confronts Sam.

Michael asks Chase for help.

General Hospital Spoilers for Friday April 12:

Finn offers his expertise.

Valentin crosses with Spencer.

Laura softens.

More Spoilers

Robert interrupts as Finn’s about to propose to Anna to inform that Alex lied. This leads Anna to wonder if Robin is really her biological daughter.

Harmony and Daisy work with Kristina in order for her to be initiated into Dawn of Day. The ceremony is set to take place in the Dawn of Day attic, where Sam hides and ends up learning about the secret Kristina shared with Shiloh, as well as uncovers something that will leave her rattled.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@vermint wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I didn't know McClain was married to Lindstrom, but it hasn't been that long, according to her bio. I thought she was married to someone else during AMC, but I couldln't find that out. Lindstrom was married to Eileen Davidson from another Soap previously. Personally, I don't know that it's necessary for Nina's role to be recast. I wish she would just leave town. As for Cady McClain, I've only seen her play the poor, put upon, insipid Dixie Cooney Martin on AMC, who was my least liked character of all time on that show. I can't imagine her playing Nina.

@RainCityWoman  I never liked McClain as Dixie either. If she IS cast as Nina, hopefully it will be a good role for the actress. I have occasionally seen an actor that I thought did a terrible job as a character on one show absolutely shine as a different character on another. 

One thing for sure...I will NOT miss Michelle Stafford as Nina. Honestly, I wish the character of Nina would just go away, and take Valentin with her!

Glad to know I'm not alone in my reactions to both Cady and Michele. I also don't like the Valentin character either.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Could Nina and Valentin be more obnoxious????  I wanted to slap her upside the head!!!!  These two could disappear permanently, along with Charlotte!!!

Sounds like Lulu will be gone for a while.  Ok by me!

I want to see a final end to Ryan!!!  I want him gone forever with no chance of return!!!

LOL. Well, so far you may have to settle for only his hand being gone.

Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers For The Week (April 8)

Ava vs. Carly

These two mortal enemies will go out it once again this week; however, GH spoilers indicate that fans should expect to see a more aggressive side to Ava as the two ladies “spar.” Ava’s starting to shake her “fragile” state, which means we could see Ryan returning sooner rather than later for a huge standoff between the two.

Sam Distracts

GH spoilers indicate that Sam will try and distract Shiloh from what he’s doing. This could be in an effort to try and get him to back away from Kristina, or it could also be all part of a plan to get Jason to move in for the kill. Spoilers tease Morgan will act quickly on something. This really could go either way at this point.

Shiloh Warned

Speaking of Shiloh, he’s created a huge target on his back thanks to his actions as of late. In fact, GH spoilers tease that he’ll be on Chase’s radar, as the cop will issue a warning to him in regard to Willow. He’ll want the cult leader to back off his girlfriend, or else face the repercussions.

Harmony In Trouble

Will Jason be able to nab Shiloh this week? GH spoilers indicate that Harmony will be in trouble, and send out an SOS. Could this deal with Shiloh, or will the Dawn of Day have some issues where she feels the need to call out for help? Seems like this storyline is heading towards a plot twist of sorts.

Just in case you're wondering:
Yes, I did reduce the size of the picture of Shiloh aka Sleezo (courtesy of @grandma r ).
Honored Contributor

I remember her on various shows. I just have trouble seeing her play a spit-fire Nina....but then I hate change and am not good at it.

I'll never understand why they don't hire someone who's known, but not as known in the soap world as she is!

I think that's (my comment above) why it worked well (my opinion) when Justin Hartley came in suddenly as the new Adam on Y&R. 

We were familiar with Hartley but he hadn't made all of the 'soap rounds' and we didn't have to envision him in this part or that part (in the soap world).  

Yet, for some reason the soap world is very small and they just hire within 'the system'.

In other news, I'd love to see more Peter.  I really like him (not necessarily with Maxie) as I don't think she's good at 'mixing it up' (good kissing).   But then that other side of my brain says it's not like I've seen her 'mixing it up' very much in a long time.  Whatever.

Anna and Finn just seems a little boring to me.  I really like the Ava character.  I think she's a good actress.

I also think Epiphiany is under-used on this soap.  She's an established character so I would think they'd be able to give her more story-lines.  It would be fun to explore her character a little more.  As it is, the writers have her enter a scene, come in, give a 'what for' and she's gone for another few weeks.  Then....same thing....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Your right.... as i was thinking the same thing..

make Epiphany  a regular member again on GH!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r  @Lipstickdiva  @Preds  @redwingsgal  @Wsmom   @RainCityWoman  @I am still oxox   @CLHS68   @Coquille  @BeckiWV   @lizzys   @vermint   @cowboy sam 

Thank you so much for your kind messages. The fire occurred on Monday evening so I didn't sleep at all that night. I guess it really hit me on yesterday when I sent that message.

Here's my update. I had a little water damage and the firemen had to knock down my door. Some of my clothes smell like smoke but other than that all is well. It could have been much worse so I am grateful but I'm also still somewhat angry. The fire was caused by an older single man who was smoking and fell asleep. He had also been drinking. Someone who lives in the building which is next to ours saw the fire and called 911. He is the only person who was hurt - severely burned - and is currently in ICU. The building's insurance company has said that some of us should be able to move back in by end of month. I also have insurance which will cover the cost of temporary housing and my clothes. For those who asked, I live in Illinois. Again thank you for your prayers and thoughtful words. Reading then really helped.

So glad you didn't sustain worse damage or physical harm. This too shall pass.

Respected Contributor

I was enjoying Finn & Chase today. It is fun seeing them act like brothers instead of not getting along.

Esteemed Contributor

I was just noticing Maxi these past few days, thinking about her appearance. Am I the only one who thinks she looks unkempt and kind of frumpy? Her hair, especially, needs attention. She always had such cool hair dos with braids incorporated. Her hair doesn't even look clean to me. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I was just noticing Maxi these past few days, thinking about her appearance. Am I the only one who thinks she looks unkempt and kind of frumpy? Her hair, especially, needs attention. She always had such cool hair dos with braids incorporated. Her hair doesn't even look clean to me. 

@RainCityWoman   no you're not. Maxi's appearance has changed dramatically over the past year. She used to be the one who was so stylish and had to be wearing the latest styles. I didn't know if this was intentional - supposedly because of grieving or recently becoming a mom - but it seems to be getting worse. One would never suspect she works for a fashion mag.

Today it was very noticeable. I wondered why Peter or Chet would be interested in asking her out. Well maybe a date to Walmart to pick up some shampoo/conditioner/body wash.