Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

Jax  confessed he bought the kidney to be taken from Nelle to give to Josh at the end of the show!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, RainyDayGirl. Never watched All My Children. I guess that's why I was lost on the twin story.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Jax  confessed he bought the kidney to be taken from Nelle to give to Josh at the end of the show!!!

-------------

As many of us suspected, he was the buyer of the kidney!  

Am still confused  ....is Nelle the biological daughter of Carly's adopted father?? And if Carly was adopted, then where is the connection any way???   Just a coincidence that Jax found Nelle's parents and she was a match??  Story is too broken up for me...guess I haven't been paying that much attention to the show!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

-------------

Am still confused  ....is Nelle the biological daughter of Carly's adopted father?? And if Carly was adopted, then where is the connection any way???   Just a coincidence that Jax found Nelle's parents and she was a match??  Story is too broken up for me...guess I haven't been paying that much attention to the show!!

I have asked the same question. Carly herself told Nelle that Benson was NOT her biological father. I don't ever remember it being alluded to. In fact, I don't know WHO Carly's father was. Bobbie was a hooker at a very young age. It could have been one of her "clients."

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

-------------

I have asked the same question. Carly herself told Nelle that Benson was NOT her biological father. I don't ever remember it being alluded to. In fact, I don't know WHO Carly's father was. Bobbie was a hooker at a very young age. It could have been one of her "clients."

ITA, no blood connection at all, just a coincidence???  They need to explain, please. Also, Carly's Dad was on GH for a brief time a while back, he was played by Corbin Bersen, the character was John Durant, who Bobbie did know (not a one-night stand) He was killed in a shoot out protecting Carly  

Spoiler
John Durant is the bio Dad of both Carly and Nelle.  From Celeb Dirty Laundry
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@De Anna

I felt sad for Tracy as she read that letter from her dad  and  forgave her and told her to forgive herself.

Poor Amy....she thought that she had a guy that really liked her until Kiki walked in and gave him a kiss.

Why did they put bright lipstick on Jake today?? I felt bad that he wanted Franco to help him instead  and Franco had to keep saying couldn't.

hmm.

I think it woud be a great storyline for Dillon and Amy to get together.

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

-------------

ITA, no blood connection at all, just a coincidence???  They need to explain, please. Also, Carly's Dad was on GH for a brief time a while back, he was played by Corbin Bersen, the character was John Durant, who Bobbie did know (not a one-night stand) He was killed in a shoot out protecting Carly  

Spoiler

-------------------------

Hmm....that answers some of the connection questions - thanks!!  Will be interesting to see how Jax gets out of this one!!  And in order for Nelle and Mickey to continue relationship, she has got to tell the truth about not sleeping with Sonny!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

-------------

Spoiler

You mean Bobbie had two  girls with this guy or is Nell's mother a different woman? If so, what are the odds that the Benson couple in two different adoptions would end up with half sisters?  Only in the Soaps are we expected to reconcile this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@De Anna

I felt sad for Tracy as she read that letter from her dad  and  forgave her and told her to forgive herself.

Poor Amy....she thought that she had a guy that really liked her until Kiki walked in and gave him a kiss.

Why did they put bright lipstick on Jake today?? I felt bad that he wanted Franco to help him instead  and Franco had to keep saying couldn't.

hmm.

I think it woud be a great storyline for Dillon and Amy to get together.

First of all, I like Dillon with Kiki. Secondly, it would be a good storyline if Amy weren't such a buttinsky and obnoxious needy personality.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

-------------

Spoiler

-------------------------

Hmm....that answers some of the connection questions - thanks!!  Will be interesting to see how Jax gets out of this one!!  And in order for Nelle and Mickey to continue relationship, she has got to tell the truth about not sleeping with Sonny!!

But if Nell and Carly share the same dad, how is Nell not related to Mike.