Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2017, Spoilers

@deepwaterdotter

Thank you :

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have a question about the actor plaing Lord Ashton, Ned's dad I can not find the actors name and I know the face but can not place him

Thanks in advance all

His name is Hugo Napier.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I think I missed something. When was there mention of Anna having a twin? There have so many interruptions of GH over the last couple months between the President and weather, I think I missed the twin thing. Also, I think Morgan and Julian are both alive. And it's time for Jax to come clean about the kidney.

Esteemed Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

I think I missed something. When was there mention of Anna having a twin? There have so many interruptions of GH over the last couple months between the President and weather, I think I missed the twin thing. Also, I think Morgan and Julian are both alive. And it's time for Jax to come clean about the kidney.

I don't know that it was mentioned, though it was kind of alluded to when someone said is there any way Valentin saw someone else and not Anna. She got a strange look on her face. The whole twin story line with Anna occurred on All My Children. Her twin eventually married Dimetri Merrick and I think went off to Hungary, but she was at one time the victim of brain washing and was also a double spy. It COULD have been Alexandra de Vane and not Anna who turned Valentin is as the enemy agent.

Valued Contributor

I wish they would get rid of Sam, she think she is so much better than everybody else. She needs to go. What about Laura and Tracy going to Turkey. I hope it gets intersting. Love those two actresses. 

Respected Contributor

I thought the scenes with Jax and Josslyn were so touching when he told her Lady Jane had passed away.  I wondered why they chose to do that now until the end of the show.  RIP Lady Jane.  

It was great of GH to honor Barbara Tarbuck and so cool of Ingo to return for those scenes.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Joss is a little brat.  The way she acted with Carly was nuts.  But then I guess if Carly was my mom, I'd be a brat too. 

The show was a snoozefest.  I wonder if something is going to happen to Tracy is Turkey and that's how she leaves the show?

Valued Contributor

Is Tracy really leaving? Won't be the same without her. Just love her.

Esteemed Contributor

@De Anna wrote:

Is Tracy really leaving? Won't be the same without her. Just love her.

@De Anna, Yes, she is.  I am also a fan of hers and enjoying her with Laura.

Valued Contributor

I think Tracy and Laura will have a great time on there adventure. Never thought I would see the two of them together.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@De Anna

I felt sad for Tracy as she read that letter from her dad  and  forgave her and told her to forgive herself.

Poor Amy....she thought that she had a guy that really liked her until Kiki walked in and gave him a kiss.

Why did they put bright lipstick on Jake today?? I felt bad that he wanted Franco to help him instead  and Franco had to keep saying couldn't.

hmm.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."