Trusted Contributor

Re: Gardenman, I hope I can find your BB thread when it begins!!

hi gardenman - long time no post from me.  the 3 font size works well for me too and i agree that the way you do your subject line is fine as you clearly state spoiler.  i have been reading for a couple weeks so thank you for your bb updates.  still cannot use my left hand so my typing won't be great but i'm getting a bit faster with one hand.  love your pic of callie - looks like she is doing well and sounds like you are too which is great.  gonna do my best to post on your daily bb threads.

Esteemed Contributor

Gardenman, I'm having a little trouble with the new forums; they eliminated the Sports forum, so it's a good thing that there isn't much going on in the NFL, right now. Will you be doing the NFL news and notes later?

Hi SPURT!! I saw your post.

I don't watch BB, but saw the headline and figured that you'd be here.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Hi Teganslaw! Yeah, I put up an NFL post this moring in the Wellness forum since that's where the powers-that-be put some of the old ones. If they want me to post in Wellness, then I'll post in Wellness. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Hi Sabra! Good to hear from you again. It looks like it might be a pretty good season this year. I've started a new thread for BB 17 news and we've now learned that CBS will be having a guest or guests each week introducing a new twist each week. That could be interesting.

I'm still not sure about the spoiler option.

Spoiler
It could hide stuff, like nominees, heads of households, etc. from those who don't want to know and inadvertently stumble upon the thread, but writing in the spoiler box makes it very hard to see what you've typed as the background and text colors are pretty similar. I could end up going blind if I try to type everything in the spoiler box. 
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I have noticed that these new boards are easier to find and navigate when I am NOT signed in!!!   Has anyone noticed that?  Could just be me.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

n/m, my question was answered elsewhere, and the answer is:

The total post views can be found in the first post of each thread.  That is why the post totals go down as the thread goes on.