Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Arnold is "over the hill".    He should stay home and collect his California State Pension (which is cushy).....

@Desertdi Harrison Ford did another turn as Indiana Jones, he has to be around the same age as Arnold. They'll keep using these actors in action movies as long as there is an audience for them. 

@Jordan2    My best friend (and maid of honor) was in the same graduating class (Maine East HS)  as "Harry" Ford.   She didn't think he was "anything special"........  (!!!)     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Arnold is "over the hill".    He should stay home and collect his California State Pension (which is cushy).....

@Desertdi Harrison Ford did another turn as Indiana Jones, he has to be around the same age as Arnold. They'll keep using these actors in action movies as long as there is an audience for them. 

@Jordan2    My best friend (and maid of honor) was in the same graduating class (Maine East HS)  as "Harry" Ford.   She didn't think he was "anything special"........  (!!!)     di

@Desertdi has she changed her mind about him?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi has she changed her mind about him?

@Jordan2     I never thought to ask....we live in distant cities.    I think she kept her yearbook, tho.   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@32degrees 

I don't know what it means.

Respected Contributor

@AlsaceGal, it means 'effed up beyond all recognition'.

Muddling through...
Trusted Contributor

@sabatini 

thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

@AlsaceGal, it means 'effed up beyond all recognition'.

or 'effed up beyond all repair"  which is the version I've always heard.

Similiar to SNAFU - Situation Normal All "effed" up.