Esteemed Contributor

Re: Friday 9/30/2016 Big Brother Over the Top Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Good to know, thanks for posting that.  

Valued Contributor

Trying to keep track of their schedule on things will be the death of me yet.  I seem to miss everything.  

Contributor

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Trying to keep track of their schedule on things will be the death of me yet.  I seem to miss everything.  

Can one of you please explain to met how to watch BB OTT?  I did sign up for CBS All Access, but can we only watch the show live on Wednesdays? Is that the only time it is on? I missed it this past Wednesday and I thought the first episode would be available to watch at any time.  However, I cannot find it.  Was it a one hour episode?  I only found a 15 minute segment  introducing all the house quests and a bunch of 1 minute or so segments about different things that happened in the house.  I'm confused.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

@MsSuze wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Can one of you please explain to met how to watch BB OTT?  I did sign up for CBS All Access, but can we only watch the show live on Wednesdays? Is that the only time it is on? I missed it this past Wednesday and I thought the first episode would be available to watch at any time.  However, I cannot find it.  Was it a one hour episode?  I only found a 15 minute segment  introducing all the house quests and a bunch of 1 minute or so segments about different things that happened in the house.  I'm confused.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

If you're on the BBOTT page, there's a blue box that says WATCH LIVE FEEDS ~ just hit that and then you're in. They have 4 cameras, so you have to chose one. I hope this is what you're looking for. 

Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote: 

"If you're on the BBOTT page, there's a blue box that says WATCH LIVE FEEDS ~ just hit that and then you're in. They have 4 cameras, so you have to chose one. I hope this is what you're looking for."

tennpal, thanks.  I took at look at the live feed.  OMG, it is so boring.  So does this mean that there are no recorded episodes to watch?  How do you know when all the competitions take place?  Just on Wednesdays?  If we can only watch them live, then I am not so sure I am going to continue watching this season of BB OTT and I will just wait until next summer..

Honored Contributor

The first "episode" they only showed the prepared segments and Julie, but not the live feed portion of the house guests entering. Each night at ten PM (ET) there's a daily recap of what's happened that day. Next Wednesday we should get more of a full show along the normal format. There's a schedule for the comps, most of which start at 4 PM (ET.) They're still adjusting as things go on.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

gardenman, thanks for the info.  I am surprised that there are no recorded episodes to watch.  I think those times make it difficult for a lot of people to watch the show, especially those of us out west.  Not sure I will continue to watch it.  It seems like CBS has not planned this out well.

Honored Contributor

@MsSuze wrote:

gardenman, thanks for the info.  I am surprised that there are no recorded episodes to watch.  I think those times make it difficult for a lot of people to watch the show, especially those of us out west.  Not sure I will continue to watch it.  It seems like CBS has not planned this out well.

The times are harder on the east coast watchers who have to get up early than the west coast watchers.  Tonight and tomorrow night's safety ceremonies start at 10 PM ET. They're still figuring things out as they go.

The house is currently on an insde lockdown due to a drone flying over the house. This drone didn't have an inflatable doll with a cryptic message attached, but a drone flying over the house has BB nervous these days.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!