Respected Contributor

For Those Watching "Virgin River"

Two new Christmas episodes are now on Netflix to continue season 5.

Enjoy.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Valued Contributor

Re: For Those Watching "Virgin River"

Apparently those two episodes are the end of Seaons 5.  I thought it would be longer.  I read they are currently writing Season 6.  No doubt it was delayed by the writer's strike.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha Thank you for posting this.  I love the series and I lose track of the seasons as there is always so much time in between now!   Happy I have something to look forward to, haven't been getting into other shows very much lately.

Valued Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Two new Christmas episodes are now on Netflix to continue season 5.

Enjoy.

Thank you so much for letting me know  about the two new episodes, Will be taking this in over the weekend.

Virgin River has been one of my favorite series .

Respected Contributor

When anyone finishes the two new episodes, I have a question about something going on.

Did I miss, in a prior episode, Mel and the "letters"? 

This was all new to me in the first new episode.  Maybe they decided to throw this new twist just now.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Valued Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

When anyone finishes the two new episodes, I have a question about something going on.

Did I miss, in a prior episode, Mel and the "letters"? 

This was all new to me in the first new episode.  Maybe they decided to throw this new twist just now.

I have the same question.  I don't remember anything about letters.

Respected Contributor

@catmama   Thanks...I thought I slept through an episode on this one.

Esteemed Contributor

@catmama and @Mersha , yes.  It was brought up in one of the last episodes before this break.  As I recall you didn't miss much, just enough to tease and open the door for this, much like they just teased a new Brady storyline at the end of the Christmas episodes.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, everyone, in the last episode before the break in September her sister called Mel to tell her that she had found the postcards, and that it looked like their mom had had an affair with a man from Virgin River while she and her husband were separated.  And big bomb drop it looked like this man was Mels bio dad.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie   Many thanks for the info.

I am not sure if I did watch that part or just did not retain the info over the months.

It would be smart of me to watch the last episode before the new ones so I would be up to date.