Honored Contributor

She's disgusting ! Tiny sugar bear and her I don't want to go there. LOL

My husband said Sugarbear has a whole lot of navigating to do LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

She's disgusting ! Tiny sugar bear and her I don't want to go there. LOL

My husband said Sugarbear has a whole lot of navigating to do LOL

@SharkELOL There is definitely a type of woman he goes for. I don't look for things to last with this woman either. He supposedly cheats a lot. I don't understand who would want to cheat with him. Also, did you notice Alanna is bigger than he is?

Honored Contributor

That poor little girl, breaks my heart. Her complexion is perfect. If she would lose about 75 pds she would be cute as a button. Can U imagine what Dr. Oz would say about that whole lot.

Now, June has to put up with Pumpkin bringing in another kid to the fold with that idiot she's hanging with.

These people don't seem to know what birth control is.

Those neighbors in that nice neighborhood can you just imagine when that lot moved in what they all got together and said ? Houses went up for sale that week. Who would ever thought they could afford to live there. Your not safe any where now days ROFL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That poor little girl, breaks my heart. Her complexion is perfect. If she would lose about 75 pds she would be cute as a button. Can U imagine what Dr. Oz would say about that whole lot.

Now, June has to put up with Pumpkin bringing in another kid to the fold with that idiot she's hanging with.

These people don't seem to know what birth control is.

Those neighbors in that nice neighborhood can you just imagine when that lot moved in what they all got together and said ? Houses went up for sale that week. Who would ever thought they could afford to live there. Your not safe any where now days ROFL

@SharkE  Yes those poor neighbors is right! LOL on the houses going up for sale that week. Alanna is very pretty, but would look better and be so much healthier if she lost some weight. Maybe she'll get some help with these issues soon. I was surprised to learn that Pumpkin had a baby when  last year she claimed to be attracted to women. I thought we'd see her with a girlfriend. We still might before it's all over with. Her boyfriend is definitely not father material. I feel bad for their kid. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she had another one soon though. Nothing this family does surprises me.

Honored Contributor

@Melvin-QVC Aww Melvin don't be ashamed.  It's like a neighborhood fire - you go outside of your house to see it and just can't look away.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Has the kid lost any weight?  It's just not healthy for that little girl to be so heavy.

I have 3 daughters and girls go through a phase when they start puberty where many of them get a little heavier but this little girl has terrible eating habits.

I used to tell my girls, "If you're full, push away from the table.  You don't have to eat all of the food".

Parents should help their children learn to make good choices while they have them at home.  I think it's OK for a kid to be a little heavy but when I saw that little girl she was getting very large.  She's so pretty.

Life is difficult enough when you're an adult overweight.  If you can help your children (without making a big deal), why not do it?  If she lost all that weight, why not apply some of the knowledge to the sweet little girl?

Honored Contributor

If Sugarbear and that whale of his don't quit smooching I'm gonna quit watching . I can't go that stuff.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Has the kid lost any weight?  It's just not healthy for that little girl to be so heavy.

I have 3 daughters and girls go through a phase when they start puberty where many of them get a little heavier but this little girl has terrible eating habits.

I used to tell my girls, "If you're full, push away from the table.  You don't have to eat all of the food".

Parents should help their children learn to make good choices while they have them at home.  I think it's OK for a kid to be a little heavy but when I saw that little girl she was getting very large.  She's so pretty.

Life is difficult enough when you're an adult overweight.  If you can help your children (without making a big deal), why not do it?  If she lost all that weight, why not apply some of the knowledge to the sweet little girl?

yeah, hope boo boo don't think she's gonna enter any kind of bty contest and compete. I got the impression she was wanting to get back on stage not gonna happen. Mama June is 'old' she 's not bty pagent material either. She said she didn't want to hear from the 'haters' and I don't blame her, but, she will probably encounter them if she puts herself out there to be judged in a beauty contest.

I don't believe in those things, anyway. Wish they would do away with all that stuff.