Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Cartoons And/Or Character/s From Your Childhood.😊 What Are Some Of Yours?

As a kid I watched them all.  My favorites were Yosemite Sam, and The Roadrunner  beep  beep.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Cartoons And/Or Character/s From Your Childhood.😊 What Are Some Of Yours?

@cjm61 wrote:

@SandySparkles Fun question but as a child, I never watched cartoons. We lived in the mountains and could rarely get any reception. If we did, it was one channel and it was so "snowy" that you couldn't see anything.

My brother and I spent most of our time outdoors building forts and riding bikes. We didn't move to "town" until I was 15 so I never knew any cartoons. 

@cjm61 Welcome!🥰 WOW! I find this fascinating!😁 I never knew anyone that had not watched cartoons as children accept a friend who could not for family religious reasons!❤ Your brother and you were fortunate in that you had a HEALTHY alternative to cartoons, and did not know what you were missing!😊 I would imagine the two of you were quite close!😊

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SandySparkles 

FAVORITE CARTOON:  Mighty Mouse

FAVORITE CHARACTERS:  The original 3 Stooges.

@Mz iMac Welcome!🥰 What a blast from the past! I have not thought about Mighty Mouse in many many Mondays but liked watching him also! The zany antics of The Three Stooges would leave me in stitches!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Charle Brown and Snoopy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@LadybugDG wrote:

Tom and Jerry 🐱🐁

Bugs Bunny 🐇

Flintstones 

Watched others, but these were my favorites Heart

@LadybugDG Welcome!🥰 Yessssss! I watched them also, and as much as I LOVED Bugs, I could not wait to watch the Flintstones in the evening!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sylvester and Tweety - Classic Cartoon Characters

Honored Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@SandySparkles  I love the looney tunes.  

some of my favorite cartoons:

Bugs Bunny

Porky Pig

Popeye The Sailor Man

Road Runner

The Flintstones

@happilyretiredgirl Welcome!🥰 I LOVE❤ this list because they are some of my favorites! Just seeing Porky Pig put a smi smi smi smile on my face! That s the best text stutter!😁 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Charle Brown and Snoopy

@I am still oxox Welcome!🥰 You chose a GREAT one!!! I felt SOOOO sorry for poor Charlie Brown. He was a good kid and never gave up, but I loved how through it all Snoopy was there in his own way!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:
Sylvester and Tweety - Classic Cartoon Characters

@meallen616 Awwwwwww! I LOVEEE❤ this! It is a sight you NEVER see! Sylvester was always wanting a Tweety snack!!😂😂

THANK you SO much for caring to share this  ADORABLE graphic today!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles  Pepe Le Pew, Mr. Magoo, Tasmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn with Miss Prissy, Boris and Natasha and The Flinstones. And yes I agree, they were 100x better back then. Happy memories of Saturday mornings watching these with a bowl of fruity pebbles or Frankenberry cereal while fighting with my sister over the prize in the cereal box. Lol