Contributor

On facebook it shows a wedding, but it's Hope and Wyatt. If we're suppose to wonder who Hope marries, then why would they give us a picture, clearly showing us that Hope and Wyatt marries. All I know, that I've stopped my recording. If Hope marries Wyatt, I'm finished. This makes no sense. What was the point of breaking up Liam and Steffie, if the writers would continue this. He was happy with Steffie. I just don't understand the writers decision to keep up this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Facebook...Hope and Wyatt

I don't either and I'm as angry as I can get about a make believe soap. I can only hope that this fake just to throw us off because most of us thought that Liam and Hope would get married. Why would they leak the outcome so early if not to mislead us? This supposed to be in the next issue of TV Guide as well. Brrrrrrrr!
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

She supposedly marries someone in Monaco. I would be surprised if she marries Wyatt but with Quinn there interfering and Liam and Ivy kissing anything is possible. I hope not I want this triangle to be over with.

Where on facebook is this picture?

Honored Contributor

On 8/7/2014 luvmyteddy said:

She supposedly marries someone in Monaco. I would be surprised if she marries Wyatt but with Quinn there interfering and Liam and Ivy kissing anything is possible. I hope not I want this triangle to be over with.

Where on facebook is this picture?

Say what?? Liam and Ivy kissing?? I tried to find updated news on FB but couldn't. Maybe Ivy is in on it too?
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I watched the Kim video and that was pretty good but I didn't see a wedding photo on FB.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hopeless marries Wyatt.....she acts so completely stupid and clueless and I think she loves that two guys want her.....totally Brooke's daughter. Plus, the good guy rarely wins on this show.

Honored Contributor

Yeah....Hope is really playing the dumb blonde stereotype these days, more so than usually. Wyatt is so obviously playing her...what's that saying? "Ray Charles/Stevie Wonder can see that".
Honored Contributor

Oh, come on ....... Hope isn't the only fickle one here .... doesn't anyone remember when Liam and Hope were to marry in Italy and Bill brought in Deacon and Allison wrote the phony note?

Within 30 minutes of when the wedding was to take place, Liam was in bed having secks with Steffy! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I can't believe that you gals forgot that! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Contributor

luvmyteddy, I googled spoilers. or put in Bold and Beautiful in the web browser. It will take you to the facebook page.

Honored Contributor

I don't like any of them anymore. Bring back the old people! Go dig Stephanie up! This is a SOAP they can do anything they want. Get me that shovel. I'll do it myself. At least there was a story line then.

I'm serious. I can't stand this. It takes the pleasure out of the fantasy of a SOAP.

Are any of the other soaps on other stations any better.

How ae they feeling?