Esteemed Contributor

Re: FYI - The Haves and the Have Nots

@Tique- Veronica is so sneaky how does she have so much time on her hands....LOL.  OMG who from the Malone's is gonna get wacked.....grandma Rose is beyond scary too.

David is too wimpy for words and Erica is just dumb if she knew Veronica had Maggie killed because she was jealous of her and David I don't think they went all the way but Erica should be trying to get as far away from David as possible.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1     you probably missed this. When Jim showed up to "rescue" Wyatt, Jim looked at the drug dealer [who Wyatt killed during the fight] and recognized him as a Malone. You know Grandma Rose doesn't play. She's already angry with Jim because he didn't deliver War to her last season. If the Malones find out about what Wyatt did, it'll be on.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique- thanks I knew Wyatt killed that drug dealer but didn't realize it was a Malone.  So it looks like Benny and Wyatt are in some serious trouble.  Benny is stupid but I don't want hannah to suffer another loss then she will only have that awful Candace left.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone see last night? Why oh Why is Veronica allowed to get away with what she does? I mean really, why doesn't David call the police? Is he really that intimidated by her? Candiace is going to be in big trouble before the season is over......You can see the handwriting on the wall.....Anyone else watch last night!???  

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN- I know, I know David is beyond frustrating why as a judge he doesn't have a police guard at the home by now unless Veronica has something on him which she probably does.

During the previews for next week they showed Hannah's new friend upclose and personal with Veronica??

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN- I know, I know David is beyond frustrating why as a judge he doesn't have a police guard at the home by now unless Veronica has something on him which she probably does.

During the previews for next week they showed Hannah's new friend upclose and personal with Veronica??

@Luvitorleaveit1. I saw that. I knew he was up to no good....I am also surprised that Veronica hasn't checked out David's girlfriend and found out her background yet?

Honored Contributor

It seemed like a lot was covered last night. At least I finally got the explanation of how Candace has the money that Oscar claimed he transferred to Jim's account. Speaking of Oscar, he is going to be in BIG trouble if he doesn't figure out a way to get that money back. Presidential candidate is so fixated with Candace that I wonder what lengths he'll go thru to keep her from getting that money.

It seemed like Veronica snapped last night after walking in on Jeffery and Justin. I guess it's one thing to know something is going on but to be a spectator to the act, well that's another thing. Not surprised David found all those bugs; I'm sure he missed a few.

Poor Benny. Too bad the one time he could have used Mitch, he was no where around. If Benny is arrested, he won't be able to call Veronica for help. If he's not arrested, the Malones are coming for him so he might wish he had been arrested.

@CANDLEQUEEN  Veronica does know a little about Erika. She had bugs in Erika's room so she knows that at one time she was Candace's "botton b--ch". [That was a quote. I don't call women that word.]

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN- I too am surprised that Veronica hasn't had Erica checked as well she would be too happy to throw that in his face, but I think she is too focus on Jeffrey's relationship with the cop, Melissa and of course David.

Honored Contributor

@Tique. I somehow must have missed that. I wonder when Veronica will spring that on David....He may not mind much. I agree, either way you look at it Benny is in big trouble.......Why did he agree to help Candace again? He knows how she operates! He just can't say No....

I think Veronica snapped too, she has always been unstable, but last night was the straw that broke the camel's back! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm beginning to get tired of this show, it is the same thing week after week, Veronica and her craziness and getting by with what she does, David and Benny and their stupidity, IMO, they get what they deserve, especially Benny!  Wyatt, the wacko, crazy on drugs! Candace and her superiority and never getting caught!  Justin always acting like a dog in heat around Jeffrey!