Esteemed Contributor

Re: FOOD NETWORK STAR

[ Edited ]

Best guess -- Bobby has thicker skin than Giada -- or he has less to prove and just doesn't care. I like Bobby's approach much better.  

I like the guy who like Italian food and his wife. Tall guy. Forgot name. I should pay more attention.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

i thought that iwas the only ne who flet that way.  glad i am not

Valued Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

Be too negative with Giada and she will want you gone...even if it is a planned mistake. 

I seem to remember from a few seasons ago that Giada had a grudge against another male contestant, but I can't recall who it was. (Can anybody?)   But when she dislikes you, or you cross her, you are gone!  I really liked Adam, but I figure he's already had a show, and he has shown his aptitude, so he will survive OK. Can't really stand any of the women that are left. Everyone is just blah.

Honored Contributor

I also noticed Giada's attitude-wow!!!!!!!!!!!

I do remember her not liking a guy a few seasons back and at the last minute she said-I'm changing my vote and he was gone.

ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

After last night (7/8) I don't really care who wins. No one inspires me, and I especially dislike the two ditsy blondes.  Perhaps the one remaining Indian woman would be my choice, but her food doesn't appeal to me. I do think the right person went home!

Can't even remember any of their names!!

Trusted Contributor

While the contestants are not thrilling to watch. At least this season is not the circus it had been the past couple of seasons.