Esteemed Contributor

FBI Most Wanted with Dylan McDermott

So what did y'all think about the first episode with Dylan McDermott as their new leader?  I was really looking forward to this first show to get a feel for the new head of the team.

I confess that I'm probably in the minority because I'm not a big fan of DM. Mostly my reaction to this first episode was "meh."  I'll keep watching to see if his character grows on me. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: FBI Most Wanted with Dylan McDermott

@shoesnbags When I saw the trailer for this I said "Oh God no, it's Richard Wheatley!" from the Law & Order Organized Crime series! No way will I watch this as I'm not a fan of his.

Many years ago I loved "The Practice" and that whole cast but I've had enough of this actor!

Contributor

Too bad you missed it.  He was terrific and a great replacement!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I am becoming disenchanted with the storylines on Most Wanted.  They are too dark and too sad.  Sure, these things happen IRL, but I don't need to see it.  Dylan was okay and I like his character, but that may not be enough to keep me watching. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Great actor and great replacement.

Honored Contributor

@PhoebeDragon1 If you are responding to me, NO, not too bad. I'm tired of him.

Respected Contributor

I liked him.  A good change from Wheatly!!

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

So what did y'all think about the first episode with Dylan McDermott as their new leader?  I was really looking forward to this first show to get a feel for the new head of the team.

I confess that I'm probably in the minority because I'm not a big fan of DM. Mostly my reaction to this first episode was "meh."  I'll keep watching to see if his character grows on me. 

@shoesnbags 

I must be confusing shows .... who did DM replace?

Honored Contributor

OMgosh this guy is perfect. He fits right in. I still have the girl with the scratchy throat. Her voice grates on my nerves. It's just me probably. I love this show but it's my first season. I may tire of it in a few years like others have, but right now I'm enjoying it.

Sometimes the one girl gives too much information for me to  absorb and the way she finds things on her computer or phone in two seconds is kind of hard to believe. The other girl is on leave and the other guy doesn't bug me at all, lol. (hope they never read this, lol)

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched any of the episodes for some reason that I don't know.

Anyway, regarding celebrities/actresses/whomever who have scratchy throats (as someone here mentioned), it is uncomfortable to hear. 

And I always wonder if it's some type of medical problem with the throat/voice box/etc., etc.

Something medical that can be corrected? And hopefully so, if looked into by the person.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).