They are litterally presenting outside in a hurricane. Woman LOL

This channel is so ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

I am sure they are out of harm's way. 

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMarkwrote:

I have not heard anything about a Cat 5 hurricane.  There is wind.though.  I watched earlier and it was nice and sunny with a little breeze.

Respected Contributor

I was watching Michael’s kunzite show with Heather .... prettyyyy breezyyyy! Poor choice of dress for that outdoor ridiculously breezy presentation with that large ruffle neckline...

OMG, would of drove me crazyyyy flying up like that and trying to hold it down while presenting a piece of jewelry!!! She handled it pretty well, where I would of probably just of ripped the ruffle right off ... hahaha, I can see me now ... 😂!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

@CAMOGIRLwrote:

I was watching Michael’s kunzite show with Heather .... prettyyyy breezyyyy! Poor choice of dress for that outdoor ridiculously breezy presentation with that large ruffle neckline...

OMG, would of drove me crazyyyy flying up like that and trying to hold it down while presenting a piece of jewelry!!! She handled it pretty well, where I would of probably just of ripped the ruffle right off ... hahaha, I can see me now ... 😂!!

She totally handled it well.  It was just funny to me the ship was docked, and why they didn't have it in the main salon with that kind of wind. 

Super Contributor

Is Evine no longer broadcasting in Minnesota?

I can’t imagine Minnesota having Hurricanes? Hurricanes  are products of sub-tropical  weather systems.  Minnesota is a landlocked Northern State. Tornadoes, maybe, but a Hurricane?

Trusted Contributor

June 30 is the beginning of hurricane season.

After living through a REAL hurricane this past year, I think this comparison is distasteful.

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMarkwrote:

Huge exaggeration! By the way it's NOT Hurricane season!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Frequent Contributor

@SUHsEwrote:

Is Evine no longer broadcasting in Minnesota?

I can’t imagine Minnesota having Hurricanes? Hurricanes  are products of sub-tropical  weather systems.  Minnesota is a landlocked Northern State. Tornadoes, maybe, but a Hurricane?

They are on a cruise and broadcasting from the cruise. 

Frequent Contributor

@flickerbulbwrote:

June 30 is the beginning of hurricane season.

After living through a REAL hurricane this past year, I think this comparison is distasteful.

I have lived through countless hurricanes and I don't find it offensive.    It was just humor.