Honored Contributor

I know Tink. We all have to figure out where we're going to spend our TV time. I STILL haven't watched the second show.

I do find some of it tedious. I grit my teeth with the way they stero-type some of these music mongrels. I know it's part of the show, but I have to admit I don't care for it.

I FF over some of the dialogue because it's tedious.

I think it must be me.......here I am FFing over some shows (not just this one) and trying to understand some shows like Downton Abbey! Ha!

Yet I can sit and watch Banshee....yes, it's me.

Honored Contributor

Good grief! It's Saturday night and they are replaying (again) ALL of the episodes of this show! They are really pushing it.

I can't understand why here it is Saturday night and absolutely nothing is on.

This gets so OLD!

Esteemed Contributor
LoOk, I just watched the first episode on my Kindle free,. I thought it was pretty good. I like the story and the characters. I did not care for the music, rap, but At least I had it on close caption and could understand it. I am 78 years young and very liberal. I have always had an open mind and keep up with pop culture. The problem is most of my peer and my fifty year old children don,t,, so it is hard to discuss programs or new things with them. Like another posters mom, I like the SVU, CRIminal MINDS, SCI, etc series, but will try new things.