Occasional Contributor

Does anyone watch this show? I recorded the entire season and just caught up but 2 now on the dvr. I love the show and the cast. Elsbeth reminds me of Monk with her being so quirky and funny. I enjoy this show.

Respected Contributor

I gave up on it. Each show was like the other. Same "schtick". I liked Elsbeth on the Good Wife and I like the actress but I lost interest quickly. Enjoy!

Regular Contributor

I watched the series and liked it.  She reminded me of Columbo. 

Respected Contributor

Enjoyed thoroughly and so glad it's renewed. I'm actually watching some of the episodes again, hahaha.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, she reminds me of a combination of Monk and Columbo. It's a cute show, which I really enjoy. 

Respected Contributor

I am loving this show.  So glad it was renewed for season 2.  Yes, it is a combination of Columo and Monk (2 of my all time favorite shows).  

Esteemed Contributor

I have all Monk reruns on auto record.  Was always one of my favorite shows.  I also record other comedy shows, as my DH and I like to end our day laughing.  Still loving "Everybody Loves Raymond" and others.  I highly recommend something you always found funny at the end of your day.

Respected Contributor

@StarlightTwinkle One of my favorite new shows!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@StarlightTwinkle wrote:

Does anyone watch this show? I recorded the entire season and just caught up but 2 now on the dvr. I love the show and the cast. Elsbeth reminds me of Monk with her being so quirky and funny. I enjoy this show.

@StarlightTwinkle 

I watched every episode and enjoyed it, waiting for the next series to begin.

Honored Contributor

There are a few threads here on this show starting in March when it first aired until it ended in May, you can look them up.