Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Phil on Monday 5/23/16

LOL your a character.  I think people are just that loony now days and he doesn't need to sensationalize his shows. Real people are just that far gone.

Wish he would lay off the druggies though. Sick to death of spoiled kids and drug addicts who are to weak to face real life. Don't like Robin pushing all her agendas too. He's getting so he's pushing his kids singing and the other kid publishing books. Bore.  Just focus on issues.

Regular Contributor

@MalteseMomma- This couple was on several months ago. Friday's episode was the blonde woman who had the baby with the guy who was accused of molesting his children. We moved on since Friday. XD

Valued Contributor

Please (!) don't take this as a slam at anyone with special needs; that mother seems to have some level of mental impairment. 

Regular Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

Please (!) don't take this as a slam at anyone with special needs; that mother seems to have some level of mental impairment. 

I suffer from anxiety and depression and have since I was 16-years old. I'm not offended. In fact, I agree with you. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

I'm hooked and will watch tomorrow to see what happens!  I agree with you about the confrontation issue.  He prefaces his show with "this is a safe place to fall."  Not true in most cases.

Dr. Phil also says, "you can't change what you don't acknowledge".  The way I see it is that he can't help a person until they face the facts of what they're doing wrong.  But he doesn't condemn them and leave them there.  Phil provides a "safe place to fall" for the person in the wrong who finally does admit to the truth because he doesn't condemn them, but provides help for the willing participant.  

Respected Contributor

That woman is a nutcase.  She wouldn't take the polygraph or drug test.  Today they are supposed to show the drug test.  I doubt she will take it.  I don't know that there's a cure for whatever she has.  I don't think it's PTSD as she claimed - I think she's crazy and she wouldn't let Dr Phil complete a sentence without interupting.  I'm glad he finally said something about that...  

Honored Contributor

Poor Jack De Marco the retired FBI agent had to sit there and listen to her babble on about how she was scared to be in the room with him.

I don't think she had anything to worry about ROFL

Honored Contributor

The former FBI polygraph examiner's name is Jack Trimarco, not Jack DeMarco.

Honored Contributor

I don't know have to check it out. Sounds like Phil is saying De marco

Honored Contributor

Your right ! Wow ! sure doesn't sound like "Tri" LOL Thank You for the correction !

Jack Trimarco of Jack Trimarco Polygraph Services, according to Dr. Phil, is the
"top polygraph operator on the globe."

A former FBI Special Agent and FBI polygraph examiner, Jack Trimarco has conducted over 3,500 polygraph examinations.