Respected Contributor

Re: Don't you wish you could print of save some of those comments before they are erased?

@Mz iMac wrote:

@TurnerGal  If you are on a comp, take a screen shot.

I will email the screen shot to my self with some note in the subject line for reference and then Archive it.

At times I want to email the screen shot to someone with an interest in the subject matter.  Once a month I go through the screen shots and delete ones not needed there.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: Don't you wish you could print of save some of those comments before they are erased?

If you bookmark a page to your computer, will it disappear if the page is erased?

Esteemed Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@TurnerGal  If you are on a comp, take a screen shot.

Thanks,  that makes sense,  I will try that.

@TurnerGal 

Copy and Paste works as well. 

Honored Contributor

If we can only be courteous and read the replies, and state our own.....

In a nice way, without insulting one another.

Each of us has our own opinion and write what we think has happened in a situation.

Whether or not it's true, it doesn't matter.  

Only stating what we think about a certain thread or situation.  

Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong.  Time usually tells.

Wishing everyone well and safe. 

That is the most important.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

This may get poofed,  I am not a trouble maker,  but sometimes there is good information and comments on some of the threads that get erased.  I can tell when it's getting close to be erased.  Some pople really push it.  It spoils it for the rest of us that are trying to have an open minded conversation.  

@TurnerGal @Just take a screen shot and save that. 

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY    Lately a thread can be perfectly congenial but if there are opposing viewpoints, the mods are deleting them because they MIGHT become argumentative or controversial.  How can you have a discussion without opposing viewpoints?  People can agree to disagree.

I get the feeling the mods are swamped with CS chores and no longer have the time for or interest in the boards and don't want to bother with monitoring posts so they just delete them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal    I get it.  Sometimes I want to follow up on things that have been posted here....and then they're gone!  

As stated already....take a screen shot or copy/paste.  In my case, I don't often feel something will get deleted before I do either of these things, and then it's too late. 

Honored Contributor

No.   I consider the Forums to be "fun", rather than life-changing...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   I did too but they're not that much fun anymore. I can understand why people leave and never return. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi   I did too but they're not that much fun anymore. I can understand why people leave and never return. 

@Kachina624    Yeah, lately there seems to be a lot of "airing of grievances...   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥