Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days NO Spoilers, please, week of 01/05/2015

Will doesn't even seem remorseful. At least JJ seemed to feel guilt and oh boy what did I do. This thing with Will and Paul makes no sense. Why was Will so easily tempted.
Honored Contributor

In real life, Nicole was married to Kyle Lowder, the original Brady. they have a little girl together. They are now divorced, he cheated on her. He is about 6 years younger than she is.

Trusted Contributor

Gee Will, did you forget you're married? This was even more disgusting than Eve and JJ.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/8/2015 soonersis said:

Gee Will, did you forget you're married? This was even more disgusting than Eve and JJ.

Besides the fact that he is married, he acts like a seks-crazed lunatic. His behavior isn't normal on any level. JMO They don't even "know" each other, let alone get between the sheets. I feel so bad for Sonny and does anyone know who Vic is buying that place for? Could it be Wilson and the baby????

Melanie needs Xanax or something. Another one with sub-normal behavior. I'll bet she's that way in real life too. Ugh

Esteemed Contributor

Will? Seriously? There's no way to redeem this character after yesterday. He simply has no defense.

Is Victor buying the new club for Sonny? I hope so because I want to see a big new storyline for Sonny (AND a more deserving husband).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

On 1/8/2015 Shelbelle said:

In real life, Nicole was married to Kyle Lowder, the original Brady. they have a little girl together. They are now divorced, he cheated on her. He is about 6 years younger than she is.

That is so sad, she is such a beautiful woman.

Super Contributor

I am so sick of Will and Paul, gross! Now Sonny is such a beautiful man, lets get him a decent guy to be with! I thought it might be a new bar for Sonny so he can get away from the DiMeras. Maybe it is an apartment for Melanie?

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/9/2015 gardensla said:

Will? Seriously? There's no way to redeem this character after yesterday. He simply has no defense.

Is Victor buying the new club for Sonny? I hope so because I want to see a big new storyline for Sonny (AND a more deserving husband).

I agree and I would also add JJ to that list. What JJ did is unforgivable and he doesn't deserve Paige IMO...... I think Will needs to go someplace. He shouldn't even have custody of that baby - he's not fit to be a parent. What kind of role model is he anyway????? I hope Sonny finds out fast and we can get that SL out of the way.

Esteemed Contributor

I so wanted sonny to catch will and Paul in the act. Will is really a horrible person.
Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 ccassaday said: I so wanted sonny to catch will and Paul in the act. Will is really a horrible person.

Grandma Marlena would be so ashamed of him, but then again she was found on the Titan conference room table with John Black, while married to Roman.