Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days NO Spoilers, please, week of 01/05/2015

On 1/7/2015 MamaWick said:

To answer your last question...Melanie is living at Daniel's apartment.

By "at home" I meant away from the hospital.. After all, Mel had JUST left Maggie's house..... OTOH, I think Melanie coming home and plopping at Dr. Dan's house is a little much, don't you??? After all, Dan has a life too, right?? At least, he should.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how good Steffie looks??? I think he might have had some nips and tucks while he was not around. Very subtle and perfect for his age. I love him. I love Victor too. Very different types but lovable just the same. JMOWink

So Kayla meets this guy online and meets him in person and all of a sudden, he becomes mute??? Didn't they chat while they were online - about things they have in common, etc.... This SL made no sense at all and I don't know why it was even brought up, unless there's more to come. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/7/2015 autumnfaire said:
On 1/6/2015 greamy said: I think the nosy guy is also gay and trying to flirt with Paul.

Definitely!

LOL again. He practically came right out and said it when he told Sonny he thought Paul was "cute". Maybe he meant Will, but whatever....................{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I want Brady and Melanie together too, I still want to get rid of JJ, Theresa, Jordan, Eve, Chad and Will (do not like the new actors who play these two guys). Let Will and Paul go away together, lets get Sonnie and nice guy and settle down with him. I think if Melanie had a good story with Brady her acting may improve, how old is she in real life, 20ish?

Esteemed Contributor

Chad is actually growing on me--the actor I mean. He's got that evil DiMera twinkle in his baby blues.

I'm guessing the only reason for the stalker/bellboy is to spill the beans at some point to Will about Sonny or Sonny about Will? In any case, of all them, Sonny is the only one I care about at all. He's such a good guy and has trouble coming at him from all sides. Why is Chad turning on him, anyway?

As for Melanie, there's no enough Botox on Earth to undo the furrows between her eyebrows. Since furrowing her brow is her only means of communicating, best that she abstains. Jordan's grimace and Melanie's squint. Now there some great acting for you.

Finally, may I say how happy I am that Rafe has been set free for now and that Victor is back on the canvas!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2015 qvcfan526 said:

I want Brady and Melanie together too, I still want to get rid of JJ, Theresa, Jordan, Eve, Chad and Will (do not like the new actors who play these two guys). Let Will and Paul go away together, lets get Sonnie and nice guy and settle down with him. I think if Melanie had a good story with Brady her acting may improve, how old is she in real life, 20ish?

Molly Burnett is close to 27, will be 27 in April.

Trusted Contributor

melanie is pretty, but hate her facial expressions lol i like sabrina, she's very pretty..

Trusted Contributor

On 1/7/2015 gardensla said:

Chad is actually growing on me--the actor I mean. He's got that evil DiMera twinkle in his baby blues.

I'm guessing the only reason for the stalker/bellboy is to spill the beans at some point to Will about Sonny or Sonny about Will? In any case, of all them, Sonny is the only one I care about at all. He's such a good guy and has trouble coming at him from all sides. Why is Chad turning on him, anyway?

As for Melanie, there's no enough Botox on Earth to undo the furrows between her eyebrows. Since furrowing her brow is her only means of communicating, best that she abstains. Jordan's grimace and Melanie's squint. Now there some great acting for you.

Finally, may I say how happy I am that Rafe has been set free for now and that Victor is back on the canvas!

I am already sick of Melanie, I think her acting now is even worse than before she left...so over the top just to say 1 line....and I agree about everything you said.

NOW, Paul and Will today......gag, gag, gag, and more gag.......I wish they would fall off the cliff.....can't stand either one of them.....

I am glad Nicole and Dan will get together, just hope it doesn't break them up in real life.

I always thought Rafe and Hope should get together...time will tell..... I love Victor, he's funny....

I really wish Sonny would find a great guy....not Paul or Will..

Esteemed Contributor

Will and Paul just gross. Shows how much of a good guy sonny is. Will was away and being dumb and he still didn't cheat.
Valued Contributor

Being faithful is a word people do not understand anymore.
Super Contributor

On 1/8/2015 grandpaRM said:
On 1/7/2015 gardensla said:

I am already sick of Melanie, I think her acting now is even worse than before she left...so over the top just to say 1 line....and I agree about everything you said.

NOW, Paul and Will today......gag, gag, gag, and more gag.......I wish they would fall off the cliff.....can't stand either one of them.....

I am glad Nicole and Dan will get together, just hope it doesn't break them up in real life.

I always thought Rafe and Hope should get together...time will tell..... I love Victor, he's funny....

I really wish Sonny would find a great guy....not Paul or Will..

I thought Nicole was married to one of the actors that played Brady or Phillip (cannot remember which) from years ago.