Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Dave King on last night's episode of NCIS?

Respected Contributor

I did see him.  Such a joy.  I always liked him. 

Esteemed Contributor
Who did he play?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I saw him. I always look for shows he is in. He usually tells everyon Facebook when he will be on. I would love him to get a recurring role or show of his own. He is doing very well & it could not happen to a nicer guy.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Who did he play?

@MamaWick 

If you watched the episode, he played the owner of the chemical company that had polluted the mobile park.  

Honored Contributor

@geezerette   Racking my brain to replay that scene. I never noticed and I do see all of NCIS - we like this show.

I did think we'd see Ziva again though. Maybe she's going to be popping in & out on occasion.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dave King on NCIS

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@geezerette   Racking my brain to replay that scene. I never noticed and I do see all of NCIS - we like this show.

I did think we'd see Ziva again though. Maybe she's going to be popping in & out on occasion.

@PINKdogWOOD 

It was very near the end of the show right before they confronted the killer.  Gibbs was interviewing Dave King's character along with his lawyer sitting at a table.  It was just a few minutes, but significant to the plot line.

I have read that the show's producers would like to have Ziva pop in occasionally.  We'll see.

Honored Contributor

Dang, @geezerette   I would've remembered that scene. Must've stepped away or something. Oh well...

Dave pops up in a lot of tv shows. Good for himi, always liked him here.