Honored Contributor

Re: Darcey's daughter - 90 Day Fiance

Darcy's daughter is a pretty girl who looks much older than 13!   If she dresses like that, she'll get attention from much older men because they'll think she's closer to 18.  

I was thin and flat chested as a teenager and my sister was curvier.  I'll never forget the time our dad told her she couldn't wear the same style swimsuits as me!   Embarrassing for both of us, but I now see his point.  

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids , @colliemom4 

Darcy dresses/acts like a $10 hooker, fake boobs always hanging out., crotch barely covered in skirts, etc. 

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I have not seen this show, but when I looked at the picture, all I could think was that she learned from her mother.  And not as a compliment.

Valued Contributor

The Starcey/Darcy girls are a little more than I can tolerate.   These girls are so desperate for male attention it's incredibly sad ...  I can't imagine the retainer they must pay for plastic face/teeth/boob/stomach, etc. work.  I imagine now it's free for the advertising they give the vendors.  They are passing on their desperation to their daughters which is obvious from the dress the 13 year old is wearing.  I personally can't imagine watching this show unless it is presented as a comedy which one of the advertisements shows with one of the girls falling off her heel.  We will see what this show has to offer but I'm skeptical ...  I can only take these girls in small doses on 90 Day Fiancé ...  I will tune in but can't promise I'll stay, but I better be giggling along the way or it's bye bye for me ...  stay tuned !!

Honored Contributor

Here she is again. I have no idea what this is about.

image.png

Honored Contributor

The girls are 13 and 15 of 16.  I'd expect no less that they want to be like mom.  She's raised them as a single parent.  That's what they know and have been influenced by.  I hope they don't end up following in their mothers foot steps.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reminds me of Kim Zolciak Bierman's (from Housewives of Atlanta) daughter. Followed right in her mother's footsteps from her early teen years with lips inflated, boobs inflated and hanging out of her tops. She posts photos of herself in suggestive poses in teeny tiny bikinis. Actually I think her Mom designs those teeny bikinis now that the daughter poses in addition to her wig line. 

Respected Contributor

I guess she wants the tacky tart look, just like mom.