Respected Contributor

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 33 Celebrity and Pro Cast Tuesday September 17

Her lawyer claims she has paid back all her debt, I wonder if that is true?

Respected Contributor

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 33 Celebrity and Pro Cast Tuesday September 17

I had to go back and read about Anna. Wow! Not the type I would want for a friend. I don't think she will last long on the show. Yikes! I heard a podcast the other day and they were saying how she could improve her image. Ummmm I think not!

Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

Her lawyer claims she has paid back all her debt, I wonder if that is true?

@Estellee - It appears she has paid back a large part of it, but not all.  It's reported she used money from a Netflix show to repay $199,000 plus some additional fines, but she allegedly defrauded victims to the tune of around $300,000.

And the friend that she left with CC debt of $63,000 says that eventually the CC company/bank forgave the amount that Anna incurred on her card, but that her life was a nightmare because of it.  So she didn't pay that back.

I certainly would never forgive someone who did that to me or someone I loved.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia  She's bad news!

Super Contributor

It's more like Dancing With the Convicts! I stopped watching years ago when Sarah Palon's daughter was on. They are anything but stars!

Respected Contributor

Well, Anna was eliminated and when asked what did she take from this experience and she said… nothing! Yikes.,,
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To quote a lyric from the old Hall & Oates song, SHE'S GONE!!!....talking about contestant, Anna Delvey, knocked out in the first elimination...WTG voters!

Boy the comment that Anna Delvey made when asked what she had learned from the show and she said, "NOTHING" really showed her true colors, what an attitude.....This was nothing more of a PR move for her to try to integrate her back into the celebrity world but the plan flopped JMHO....Good riddance!

My personal favorite contestants:

Danny Amendola I'm an NFL fan and he's a hunk and a pretty good dancer too

Joey Graziadei--good looking, good dancer

Ilona Maher --I like her personality, dances well

Stephen Nedoroscik -he has a cute personality and a joy about him, he's a good dancer

I know Chandler is the best, but I tend to not cheer or vote for those contestants that have had any kind of dancing experience, which she has had.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Not a fan of the show anyway, but seems increasingly low on the 'stars' quotient...

@stevieb 

Being on 33 Seasons it appears its getting more and more difficult to find DWTS contestants for the show. But still compared to the current TV lineup of shows nowadays, even considering the lack of real star celebrity contestants, the music and dancing makes it still better than a lot of what's out there.....And anytime they bring on a former NFL hunk like Danny Amendola ....I'm in Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I haven't watched this show in so many years and everything was so different. I didn't know who most of these stars were. I only watched because I wanted to see Danny Amendola and he was good.

@proudlyfromNJ 

Danny Amendola is worth the price of admission as the old saying goes Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Yeah! Anna Delvey is first to be eliminated. I couldn't believe her closing remark!!!!