Esteemed Contributor

DH and I binged this over this past weekend.  Absolutely loved it.  I have done a little research into this series.  Both Riley Keough and Sam Clafin had to take voice lessons.  Riley's focus has always been acting.  All members of "The Six" actually learned how to play their instruments. I don't know how they can do additional seasons.  As far as I'm concerned, the story is complete.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Oh boy, I didn't care for it.  Watched the entire series, hoping.  Really wanted to like it.  

Was so interested in seeing Riley act and sing.  If that's her first stint it wasn't bad, for sure.

But the songs were horrible.  Sorry!

The male actor for the lead singer seemed too old to be a frontman for such a young band.  I feel like the guy who played his younger brother (graham?) would've been better.

I honestly didn't know one actor from the series, but that's not necessary for me to arrive at my opinion of the series.

I know I'm very late to the party but I did a search for this series and looked for someone else who didn't like the original music written for this show.  It is terrible (IMHO).  We're really enjoying the story, actors, writing (we're from the Pittsburgh area) but the songs are weird.