Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - July 28th - August 3rd

Money speaks way too much on this show. It's sickening to think that Sami could cause Abby to lose her job for having an affair with EJ.

Honored Contributor

I think I'm going to take a break from the show. I'm just not enjoying it and the tipping point has arrived where there are more characters and actors I don't like than those I do.

But I'll still read here and post stuff from SOD until I let the subscription lapse in December.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 AuntG said:

Money speaks way too much on this show. It's sickening to think that Sami could cause Abby to lose her job for having an affair with EJ.

She's just a kid. She can work anywhere (unless Sami has blackballed her from the whole universe). Now, there's an idea. Abby, how about Hawaii? Or London? You've got the whole world.

lori, I thought you loved Eileen Davidson? Can't believe you'd leave before she finishes her stint. Keep in touch.

Super Contributor

I wasn't too thrilled with Kristen's hair being shorter, I think it makes her older looking.

I really liked E.D. the last time she was on but with the new look - not so much.

Lori: Daniel looks dirty again. He's like Pigpen. Give him a bath and he's dirty seconds later.

I am starting to think it is the plaid shirts that help to give him that look. He was clean shaven today.

Esteemed Contributor

Lori...I get disgusted and frustrated about once a year and do the same thing. I'm not there, yet. Glad to see you will still be around here.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I guess I'm a party of one cause I'm so happy to see Kristen back, and not just because it's fun to watch Daniel try to act with a gag in his mouth. We can finally tie up all the stories that have been in limbo since she left such as turning the page on Brady's slide into dysfunction and allowing Eric to move on too. I'm hoping for some epic and soapy confrontations 'cause there's no one who doesn't want a piece of her.

As for Abigail's situation and the Sami story in general, it's already getting old. You don't need a crystal ball to figure out what's going to happen to all the major players, though I do think Will writing the article could be an interesting twist. Same goes for the many of the current stories--the teens, Eve/Jennifer, Jordan--where we already pretty much know the end game.

All that said, it's summer and the best stuff happens in the fall. Me? I'm really loving Days of late.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Jud, you're right, I do like the character of Kristen but to see her return and be paired with Daniel off the bat...just no. I can't stand the Daniel/Jennifer/Abigail/Eve/Theresa show and that's where it seems to be going now and probably moreso with the impending exits of EJami. Much prefer if Kristen had gone right to Brady and kidnapped him or even Marlena.

Thanks, Mama. The only time (since I started in 2000) that I have tuned out was the Santeen story.

Gardensia said: I guess I'm a party of one cause I'm so happy to see Kristen back, and not just because it's fun to watch Daniel try to act with a gag in his mouth. We can finally tie up all the stories that have been in limbo since she left...

{#emotions_dlg.lol} Hahaha, love the wordplay!

Honored Contributor

I couldn't believe Daniel screamed like that, 'helpl'. It's so out of character. And then calling her a whacko also out of character. He rarely speaks out at anyone. Anyone. Hmmm.....I think he really hates her. What if she drugs him and a hypnotist makes him do things he shouldn't once he leaves there. The power of suggestion or whatever. Now let's see, who will notice first he's gone? Chloe I guess. Then she'll call Jennifer. Then Jennifer will ask Maxine if Daniel's checked on his patients lately? Guess it'll be a while before they start their search. And Daniel, anyone could still talk with that gag in their mouth. Start with the B word. It fits. She has dressed like a vixen instead of a diva. I think she means business. Just what busiiness beats the heck out of me????

Respected Contributor

I know this is not really an important item, but why does Kate feel the need to go blond. She looks 100% better with darker hair, even with the blue steak.

Kayla looks good as a blond, Sami looks good as a blond, Nicole looks good as a blond but Kate does not. You can even see the texture of her hair changing.

Now that Kristen is back for a while, I am not sure why but I like Eve even less if that is possible. Kristen is a " bad girl" but I like her. Eve totally puts me off and she overacts.

Honored Contributor

Kate's hair is a horrendous color. Just awful and unbecoming. I'm sure it washes out because next week it'll be brown again. She has beautiful hair. She shouldn't let them do that to her. Theresa has dark black hair in all her old pictures and I think the dark, dark red is good on her. If anything can be good on her. I believe that Kate loves olives as much as I do. Sometimes she's so busy putting away those olives she mumbles her lines. Seems to like them more than her martini, lol.