Trusted Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - July 28th - August 3rd

Yes, Victor's lines were great, especially when he answered the door and said something like there's a hooker at the door or something on that order. LOL

Honored Contributor

""Anybody order a hooker?""

Trusted Contributor

HAHAHAHAHAHA Is that what Victor said Jud!!!!! LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, he did, snow. I thought I'd fall out of my chair. He overdid himself yesterDAY, he'll never top himself. But even that didn't faze Eve. She's like gum on your shoe-we'll never get rid of her.

Super Contributor

I finally got to watch the story early a.m. and yes, Victor's delivery of that line about anyone ordering a hooker was with the same tone as asking if anyone ordered a pizza. He is so wonderful at that.

Lori: I don't tweet so I had no idea they were saying that a washcloth should be taken to Daniel but if that did it, fine - whatever it took. Of course, thinking Ari did it is nice, too.

Super Contributor

Perfect analogy about Eve, Jud. She also has a dirty look that I can't stand. I know she isn't but she doesn't sparkle. I will never get used to that woman. I have said before and say again that I detest Anne but yesterday she bothered me so much less than Eve that I could live with her and even Theresa's shenanigans a lot more.

Honored Contributor

I think maybe Anne has had it with Theresa. Things are changing there.

I wonder why Victor would call Eve that? I can't remember her-only remember the actress who played her.

I was thinking, isn't it a little early for Ciara to be trying to fix her mom up with Aiden? She and Chase definitely have an agenda. I guess Ciara has given up on her daddy. Or maybe he will send for her once he and Hope break up and I'm sure it's imminent. One can feel it.

Getting ready to get my lunch and settle down to watch, as soon as I put another load of wash in.

Honored Contributor

Only saw the last 15 minutes but boy that scene with Kayla and Sami was painful to watch, the actress who plays Kayla is a fine actress and out-acted Sweeney by miles and miles. Sweeney was either hamming it up or just reciting her lines from rote. Ugh.

I still see a man when I look at Eve. She's been around a little too long to have had a secks change but you could have fooled me. Maybe she did fool me and she did have a secks change!

Daniel looks dirty again. He's like Pigpen. Give him a bath and he's dirty seconds later.

Honored Contributor

Kristen looked gorgois. Love her hair.

Sami is putting on airs-it's all so she doesn't think about it-any of it. It's an act. She's not Sami, she's a facade. When it hits her, it will be too late to make amends to all the people she's hurt in her downward spiral. While I love a good payback time, this all seems barbaric.

Super Contributor

I wasn't too thrilled with Kristen's hair being shorter, I think it makes her older looking.