Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl@Tique@Annabellethecat66

Watched again last night... in this episode, they were noticably easier to understand.  I like medical stuff.

Please do not let the soap opera aspect commence, but you KNOW it will!  LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
I watched about 60 seconds. There were about 10 people crowded around each patient in the emergency room, making for total chaos. It just isn't that way and I gave up then and there.
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:
I watched about 60 seconds. There were about 10 people crowded around each patient in the emergency room, making for total chaos. It just isn't that way and I gave up then and there.

@depglass

The premise of the show is that it is set in the busiest ER in the country.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I'm going to erase the timer in my DVR for this show.  After watching 2 episodes, it's a clunker for me.

Contributor

I agree with the mumbling.  Very noticable and happening on other shows.  Aisha Tyler on Criminal Minds, Tea Leoni on Madame Secretary, several others, and from work they do or have done on other shows, this is not apparant. 

Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.....Corrie ten Boom
Honored Contributor

@dklcat5 unfortunately, I noticed this too on Madame Secretary -- c'mon folks at networks... MUST WE?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I like this show now,the first episode was to much going on,but last week and this week has been alot better,I am finding out about the characters and beginning to like them,aparently this is based on an emergency hospital in los angeles which is busy like this,give it another try,i like it. Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  This week was the best episode as we're starting to get a little character development.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority here, but I really like the show and find it to be quite realistic.

Respected Contributor

Re: Code Black.

[ Edited ]

I am enjoying this show too. Usually I have to turn off medical dramas because the medicine practiced is so bad. This show is doing well so far. The head nurse does run the unit, especially if they have have a good relationship with the attending docs. It's quite common for the experienced nurse to tell a new resident what to do. The only thing that I found unrealistic is that in my 30+ of nursing I NEVER saw a doc handle a bedpan lol!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown