Honored Contributor

Re: Clint Eastwood (Not A Political post)

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Ok Annabelle, I see there must not be mental problems, he is just over being PC. Nothing wrong with that. 

Tongue in cheek or serious, @proudlyfromNJ?

Honored Contributor

So he's an old guy who seems to have gone off the rails.  Big deal.  Nobody is trying to wish him off the island or anything.  I think most probably have appreciated his talent.  But it goes without saying that both of these rants were quite a bit kooky.    

If he's fine with bigotry and such, there is nothing I can do about that and he has every right to feel however he feels, as long as he doesn't start hurting people.

His new project sounds interesting.   I imagine it will be a good movie.  I'm sure he has plenty of staff to help him out.   None of this means he cannot have a creative mind for his craft.   There CAN be both and often is with creative people.

Honored Contributor

I think ole Clint always marched to the beat of a different drum. All the wives, kids and the many kerfufles with Sondra Locke. Was that her name? The blonde?

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener Play Misty for Me.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE Clint Eastwood in his early "spaghetti westerns!"  One of the best things he ever did, though, is fathering Scott Eastwood!

scott-eastwood-photo.jpg

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I think his mental health is up for debate.  I have enjoyed many of his movies over the years -- not so much the westerns though.

A day ago, I didn't think so.  I do now....

Honored Contributor

DH has gotten me to watch some of his movies.  He consistently delivers good performances.  

Honored Contributor

My favorite Clint Eastwood movie? Bridges of Madison County. Loved it and the music. I think he wrote and played the beginning melody. Sexiest movie ever.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

My favorite Clint Eastwood movie? Bridges of Madison County. Loved it and the music. I think he wrote and played the beginning melody. Sexiest movie ever.

@proudlyfromNJ  Best movie EVER!  😘

Honored Contributor

We're all so different.  I left the theater in the middle of Bridges of Madison County.  My husband was so relieved😄