Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Wsmom something is off about him, I think a mistake was made keeping him on. Somebody slipped up big time last night at the table when they were eating!

The one who "slipped" and stated his last name, I think he will end up revealing himself.  Everything about him screams look at me, do you know who I am, etc.  He is used to people being impressed with who he's related to and uses it to his advantage.  I don't think he will be able to contain himself.  🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@Qgirl26 , he was just lucky nobody had a clue who his dad was because he looks exactly like him!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad the person who left is gone, they were so annoying. 

Honored Contributor

Too bad he was such a poor player because he could have gone far before anyone figured out who his celebrity relative is.  If they figured it out.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Frequent Contributor

This year s tough. The only one Iknow is Molly  Ringwald and 

Michael Jackson.

Esteemed Contributor

@forego wrote:

This year s tough. The only one Iknow is Molly  Ringwald and 

Michael Jackson.

They post spoilers on line, if you want to know who everyone is.  I always look ahead and find out.  hahaha

Honored Contributor

All the better contestants are gone. Adam is dumb as dirt, he doesn't know anything about pop culture and had to write his guess on his arm! The guy who gave Adam the info for the guess (I forgot his name) stabbed Naomi in the back, she wasn't coming for him. Adam is so stupid he announced the guy gave him the guess, no one will trust him now. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about Adam @Jordan2 .  His stupidity annoys me.  hahaha

Then it occured to me that, possibly, he's not that dumb and maybe that's his strategy for playing the game?? Oh nevermind, you're right, he's dumb as dirt. 

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 no I think he is just dumb! He also seems like people should help him out he has a feeling of entitlement, it's a game, you have to look out for yourself. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2  Yes, I agree!