Honored Contributor

Re: Christina Hall is getting divorced!!! HGTV Star!

yeah, just go steady, like in High School.  Don't marry, not a good idea.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday she said that he was an insecure man with a large ego and that he just transferred 35K from her to himself. He claims it's to pay for expenses on a joint property they own.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Yesterday she said that he was an insecure man with a large ego and that he just transferred 35K from her to himself. He claims it's to pay for expenses on a joint property they own.

@colliemom4 Yes, I read that. I also read where he hardly worked after marrying her.

Why oh Why did she not get a pre-nup? That was not very smart...She needs to protect what she has worked for.....  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 Yes, I read that. I also read where he hardly worked after marrying her.

Why oh Why did she not get a pre-nup? That was not very smart...She needs to protect what she has worked for.....  

@CANDLEQUEEN  I don't understand her actions at all. I also just read that he took other money in addition to the 35K. She claims she's going to file a lawsuit if he doesn't return it, but I don't know what kind of chance she has of getting it back with no prenup. What a mess.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand how she could go into her third marriage without a pre-nup.  Supposedly she is worth $34 million and with her financial advisors and lawyers, someone must have advised her against it.

He didn't appear at all in last night's episode and they will probably cut him out of future episodes.  They recently finished filming Christina in the Country, which is just six episodes, but he was probably featured a lot more in that show.  I wonder if they will air it.

Honored Contributor

It so hard to tell what the truth is.  Some rag reported he was shocked at getting the divorce papers!  Supposedly he is the one that filed first.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)