Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

I like the show.

I like her.

I actually like the whole cast. Shame she is leaving. They all make up a good team.

@CAMOGIRL  I am not sure it is true that Sophia Bush is leaving the show.  I have Googled the question several times and can't find anything that confirms that.  I would like to see a link that says that is true.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Has anyone checked Sophia's facebook page?

Respected Contributor

i will miss sophia bush im wondering. shes taking another job so thats why shes leaving. when chicago justice was about to come out. i read that they may come out with a 5th chicago show.im wondering if thats were sophia is going.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Has anyone checked Sophia's facebook page?

I just did at your suggestion @Tinkrbl44.  She doesn't mention anything about the finale or leaving.  I don't believe it's true or there would be rumors.  I can't even find any rumors when Googling.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I'm not convinced that Sophia Bush is leaving. She left the unit once before and returned. I am tired of Bonnie. She just keeps turning up. I know Voight would have gotten rid of her by now - one way or the other - if she hadn't given birth to Erin. I have a hard time thinking of Bonnie as a mother. It also seems like a strange time for Erin to leave with the other female lead being on maternity leave unless when the show returns Kim is back.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

I cannot find anything either that confirms or denies Sophia Bush is leaving.  I checked both her FB page and her Instagram last week after the program aired and couldn't find anything.

The only articles I can find question, as others have said, whether she will return or not.

This is the direct quote from Jason Beghe in the articles I have read:

It’s going to be a very different season,” Jason Beghe, who plays Hank Voight, told Us Weekly. “We have a new showrunner, new writers, they are still hiring them. Then we will start creating ideas. It’s too early to tell [what will happen next].”

Honored Contributor

As an aside, both Fire and PD have been renewed by there is no news yet about Justice. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like all the 'Chicagos' but have grown to enjoy Justice the most. Hope its renewed.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@jeanlake

I just read Chicago Justice is not being renewed and is cancelled.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@jeanlake

I just read Chicago Justice is not being renewed and is cancelled.

I am sorry to hear that.  I was just getting so I really liked it.  I hope Antonio is able to go back to Chicago P.D.  I don't know  how they would write that storyline though.

-Henry David Thoreau